Bitter Past

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky took her by the hand, tension surging through his veins. Lisa let go of his hand instinctively. "Hey Ricky this is wrong..." Ricky turned back to look at her. He wasn't mad, heck he couldn't be when he was shaking violently himself, having said that Lisa was in a better position. Ricky pushed her straight locks behind her ear lovingly, just the assurance she needed.

"Lisa, trust me on this alright?"

"I trust you,'

"Okay, forget about just running away, I would do a whole lot of things if you're willing to stay by my side,"

Lisa chuckled, "Right, you didn't need to be so cheesy..."

Ricky pecked the corner of before putting his blazer around her so that the cold night wind wouldn't get to her. She clasped their hands together intertwining their fingers, taking her heels off and running along.

Jong Hyun is speechless. 'How did I let that son of a gun get out of my sight?.' "See you around Solar, I gotta go. And you're coming with me," he said pulling Jennie along. Solar waved her hand at the two, who were seemingly close.

"How long has Lisa been missing?"

"A while,"

"Don't just 'a while' me, be specific,"

"You don't need to snap, it's partly your fault ya know, besides they couldn't have gone that far,"

"Point taken,"

Jong Hyun fishes his phone out and rings up Daniel and Byung Hun too reluctantly. Daniel said he'd be there but Byung Hun didn't pick up and that frustrated Jong Hyun who tried his best to suppress his anger. 'Finally the bastard decided to answer my call'

"Why'd you call me up so late?"

If he weren't on the other side if the line Jong Hyun would beat the crap out of him and he knows it.

"Your girl and Ricky are missing, what do you make out of that? We don't have time so get your lazy here,"

"Here? where?"

"Don't be so cocky, meet us up at the usual,"

Byung Hun just got out of the shower so he sighs. He grabs his sweats, slips into them and goes for a run. He knows better than to disappoint an already enraged Jong Hyun. 'Of course I know where Lisa's headed, he forgets that we're best friends, I know more about her than any of them. If we weren't that close our parents wouldn't be so revved up for patching us up together.'

The cold air hit him while he lamented his actions. He received a phone call from Lisa earlier saying she was leaving town. There was no way he could meet up with her to discuss things on such short notice. She requested him to keep it a secret from her parents.

Jennie was aware of Jong Hyun's frustrations. She was too, to be honest. Who wouldn't be? When their friends were missing half past midnight. Jennie tried to lessen the awkwardness between them. "Say how are you holding up?", " Pretty good actually, aren't you going to ask me who the girl is?" Jong Hyun strangely feels soothed around Jennie, what is she exactly? A saint? Jennie let out a sigh briefly turning her head to face Jong Hyun and then back. "I don't have a problem. Do you want to?" Jong Hyun breathes out, "Alright...she's my ex girlfriend and ...", " And you really loved her?" A breeze blew by and Jong Hyun stuttered, " Y-You could say that," His expressions changed ever since he met her at the party. It was safe to say that Jennie was a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter