Let's run away.

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After some minutes Jennie and Jonghyun walked back to Lisa and Ricky. Lisa already calmed down and talked with him but not letting Jennie and Jonghyun listen to it. Jonghyun bit onto his lip, just seeing her lifted his anger up. Jennie noticed it "We should go now. I'll bring you home Changjo." but he was staring at her. "You are right Jennie, come on Ricky, we will bring you home." Ricky sighed and stood up with Lisa. He looked at her then shook his head "Let's meet up later. I guess I need some time by myself." he said not bothering to give Jonghyun a look. Before Jonghyun was able to protest Jennie pulled him making their way. Jonghyun sighed and followed her. They weren't talking much because it seemed like Jonghyun was thinking quietly about something the whole time. Jennie still wondered about that side from her friend. Wait? Were they friends? Suddenly Jonghyun stopped and Jennie found herself in front of his home. She huffed "I was suppose to walk you home, not on the other way round." she pouted at the taller boy who just shrugged. "I can't let you walk home afterwards alone. Or would you prefer staying the night in my bed?" he raised his eyebrow at her. "For sure not." Jennie growled at him. "Whatever." he approached her slowly. She expected another deep kiss just to a bit. But she was wrong. He only pecked her forehead "Sleep well princess." he said and just turned around leaving Jennie behind him and left finally for his own home. Jennie brought out a small huff before she walked back in her home. 

Jonghyun slowly woke up yawning. He lifted himself a bit and rubbed his eyes. Jonghyun grabbed his mobile phone and unlocked the screen. He had some messages but there wasn't  just one from someone he would want contact to. He sighed and got up leaving to the kitchen meeting his sister who just ate breakfast and was already ready for work. Jonghyun grabbed a cup and poured some coffee in before he joined her. "Good Morning" he muttered. His sister chuckled lightly "Long night?" but he just shook his head. "Whatever, when will you bring a new girl home?" she asked. Jonghyun blinked confused and looked up "New girl like what?" "Like a serious girlfriend? You become old without having someone by your side." she rolled her eyes chuckeling. But Jonghyun shrugged "Should I? Well.. I could bring someone for dinner at weekend. Maybe. She's not my girlfriend, but she's quiet cool."  "Oh bring her then." she smiled. Their parents were already at work. Jonghyun got dressed afterwards and headed to university. He still yawned and looked around until he found Jennie. 'Should I really bring her home? Introducing her to my family?' he bit onto his lip and shook his head to get rid off his thoughts. Jonghyun turned and found Ricky. He quickly made his way to him. "How are you?" Jonghyun asked finding his friend shrugging. He sighed and they made their way to the lecture. When they entered the big room Jonghyun found Jennie and Lisa sitting at the spot they always sat and pulled Ricky to different seats. Where they never been sitting at. But Ricky spotted Lisa already and watched her. "Stop it." Jonghyun said and earned just glares from Ricky. Jonghyun pushed Ricky gentle "I'm serious." Ricky leaned back into his seat and watched his friend "Don't be again like yesterday to her." making Jonghyun shook his head. "I'm serious Jonghyun. Tell her you are sorry." Ricky repeated. "Let's go out tonight." Jonghyun said to his friend who just shrugged "I don't feel like spending the night outside." but Jonghyun shrugged "Right that is the reason. We need to distract you from her and Joe." Jonghyun cleared his throat. "Beside that.. I don't know what to do. My sister asked me bringing a girl home, since it's been a while I dated Solar." Jonghyun catched Ricky's interest. "You think about Jennie?" he asked making Jonghyun nod "Yes I am, or bringing you with." Jonghyun winked. At least Ricky smiled a bit that day. "Do you still have contact to Solar?" Jonghyun shook his head "No.. it's been a while since we messaged each other. Ricky nodded lightly. 

After lecture Jonghyun and Ricky headed out and walked along the floor chatting. Suddenly Jennie joined him and looked at them both "Are you two better today?" actually Jennie annoyed Jonghyun, he wanted to ask her about the dinner but shut his mouth closed. "Yes we are." Ricky answered. Again some more girls joined them "Changjo, will you really not come by tonight?" Jonghyun blinked at her. It was the one who asked them a few days ago. Jonghyun looked at Jennie. 'Should I say yes, while she is with us here?' he thought. "You can bring your girlfriend with. Just come by." the girl said. Jonghyun blinked and looked at Jennie "She is not my girlfriend." he sighed and looked at Ricky before nodding "We will join you." Jonghyun said so the girl left happily. He watched the girl with an annoyed look. Jennie stared at the guy and huffed. Jonghyun blinked and looked at her "You want them all thinking we are not a couple, so that's how to do it." He left the girl behind quiet annoyed. Jonghyun was today in some bad mood. He walked towards the toilet and found Byunghun in. He watched him washing his hands when he was at the urinal. He finished quickly and joined Byunghun "Why didn't you tell about Lisa a lot time before? Before when Ricky mentioned Lisa as a crush? Some years ago?" Jonghyun frowned lightly and stared at them wen he washed his hands. Byunghun shrugged "Why would I? Well Lisa and me didn't want to spill it around." he rolled his eyes. Jonghyun dried his hand and pushed Byunghun to the side "Clear it with Lisa." he said and left Byunghun alone.  

Jennie walked along the hall and found Lisa standing with Rose and Jisoo, so Jennie joined them. Lisa said goodbye to her friends and walked with Jennie towards the next lecture. "Changjo and Ricky got invited to some party tonight." Jennie started. "Oh they are?" Lisa seemed sad. "We should crash that party." Jennie smirked at her friend. Promise me, it will be fun." but Lisa just shrugged. Jennie sighed and sat down with her. She looked around and spotted Jonghyun. She bit onto her lip "I feel like he is trying to ignore me today. What's wrong with that bastard?" she said quietly. Lisa blinked then looked over those guys sitting there and sighed "Maybe he has something else in mind?" but Jennie just frowned "He is stupid. Yesterday he was really different from what he used to be. I don't know, he scared me lightly."  she shivered before looking at Lisa. "We need to go to that party, those girls trying to chase after him. I wonder if he ends up with them." "Yah~ Jennie, you should confess to him." she said with a chuckle. "I don't have something to confess." she rolled her eyes. "I just think he should take slow for his own godness will." "You care about him?" "Sure I do. Since he showed me himself that close." she rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter