Will she be back?

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun walked Jennie home after the dinner. They were not talking. Just enjoying the moment. He caressed her hand with his thumb while holding it. They not even looked at each other. 

They reached her home. They leant against the wall outside. No this wasn't the right time to seperate ways. She slowly sighed and smiled softly looking at him. Jennie bit onto her lip and let go of his hand. She received a call and took it. He was confused when he watched her. "No dad, I'm there, we are just outside the building and talking" she said. His eyes wandered away from her. 

She put her phone back into her bag and looked up. "I should go inside. Will I see you tomorrow?" Jennie smiled. Slowly Jonghyun nodded "You will." He smiled back and leaned her against the wall. Gently he pressed his weight against her and his face approached hers. "Sure you will" he whispered against his lips and locked them afterwards with hers. Slowly she wrapped her arms around his neck. She couldn't breath regularly anymore. Carefully he tugged at her lips while caressing her leg. His weighted rested more against hers. He pulled his face away a bit and smiled "I'm sure we can go upstairs to your room, but.." she tilted his head at his words. She breathed still heavily. She saw in his eyes the lust and how much he wanted her now. Jennie bit onto her lip and shook his head "We can't. Maybe we should stop here now." But he just shook his head. "Let's no seperate us now" he whispered. He leant in kissed up her neck and her jawline. She hummed gently. "Jonghyun" she whispered. But then his lips crashed against hers. After the kiss he pulled away "Let's go there we have been once. Just to continue kissing." He smiled gentle caressing her leg upwards. Slowly she shook his head "you are too greedy." She pushed him away and opened the door. Quickly Jonghyun hugged his girl from behind. "Greedy? Oh girl, I wait since the first time our eyes met for this." They both walked in. Jennie turned and smiled "you still have to wait for this" she pointed down her body and bit onto his lip. Before Jonghyun tightened his grip she pushed him away and walked to the elevator. "I will see you tomorrow." She waved and left him standing there. 

Frustrated Jonghyun left for home. He lied down into his bed immediately. Suddenly he got a message. "Hey. Still awake?" Ricky wrote. "We meet up at Byungs home." Jonghyun got up and left.

He entered Byungs home.He forgot each time how wealthy his friend was. A maid opened the door for him. Jonghyun made his way to his friend's room. He sighed gently and opened the door. He found the whole squad there. Then his eyes widen gently since Solar was there as well, just like Lisa. Jonghyun decided to sit beside Solar. "Hey" he greeted everybody. 

"What are you doing here?" He whispered towards the girl beside her. "We were hanging out." Byunghun instead answered. Jonghyun frowned towards him but suddenly Solar grabbed his hand with a smile. "Not what you might think. She caused him to smile. Lisa narrrowed her brows and huffed "Jongie, tell us about, how does your family reacted to Jennie. They said she is pretty and awesome, I'm right?" Jonghyun just ignored her and still watched Solar. Lisa looked at Ricky before she got up and walked to Jonghyun. He turned his head to look at Lisa "Are you trying to be jealous for Jennie? My parents like her, there is nothing I would tell you." Jonghyun stood up "Have you tell your parents about Ricky?" Lisa and Jonghyun were standing there, watching into each other's eyes. None of them wanted to break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter