Yes

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first, when you read this chapter, write a comment.. it would be helpful not losing the motivation....: 

"Tell your friend here" Solar said. Jonghyun took his first real look on her. She was drunk and tired. Her eyes were heavy and she stumbled forwards to him. He wrapped his arms around her and sighed. He tossed his head back into his neck thinking. Jonghyun took Solar bridalstyle. When he entered a dark room with her on his arms he found them all alone. Carefully he carried her down to the bed and switched on the lights next to the bed. Slowly her eyes opened looked into her beloved one. She smiled lightly "Thank you" she mumbled. He sat down on the ground next to her. Their eyes were on same height. "Jong?" she mumbled. His thought actually with Jennie. He wanted to follow her, but Solar needed a bit help. That's what he thought. "Hmm." he hummed deeply. Softly she grabbed his hand.
For a moment the world was silent for her, just them both. Jonghyun bit onto his lip while Solar leaned in an said into his ear "Come with me to Japan."  His eyes widened. He just stared at her and she just looked with all her confidence at him.  Slowly he let go of his hand "I... I need to find Jennie now." "No you don't.. I want an answer. It's what I wanted to ask you for years." she yawned gentle and closed her eyes. His eyes stayed on her. Pretty tired Solar leaned up to Jonghyun "Just one kiss and tell me, your feelings are gone." but just a small laughter escaped from his lips.
"The past time you told me to got to Jennie, and now you just carve for my lips?" another small laughter escaped. Solar shrugged gentle "I wasn't drunk the past time." she smiled gentle. "And now here are just you and me now." she kept on. 
Jonghyun stared at her lips after this words, even he wasn't that clear right now. He admitted, a few drinks more as he could handle runned down his tongue. Every time he met Solar, he was full fil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter