Back in Seoul

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie sighed and held this little diary in her hands. But she shook her head putting this one into the boxes which she used a couple of years ago. Actually she didn't feel like moving, moving with her parents again. For sure high school just finished and she had to go to college but her mind wasn't that clear. What did she want to study? Well her interests were in singing, dancing and kind of writing. Well she wrote a lot when she was building up her diary years ago. Her mother came into that room finding her daughter not happy at all. "Yah~ cheer up a bit. You'll be able to meet your old friends." she said. Jennie just rolled her eyes "I'm so over them. It's been a long while and I changed. Why would I keep up with them?" Jennie exclaimed. But her mother walked over to her hugging her, over Jennie's hair making Jennie pull faces. "You like to meet new people, so be prepared for Seoul's university. It's one of the best in whole Korea." then her mother left, letting Jennie stand there packing her stuff. 

Her parents were good at moving. At one day they decided at the next one they were just gone. Jennie knew it, that time she wasn't that able to say goodbye to her friends again. On the other hand she not even cared. For sure, she liked them but she hated to say goodbye. All her stuff is packed and the helper for moving just grabbed those full heavy boxes and carried them away. Jennie grabbed her mobile phone and just headed outside. When she walked around it was already 10 pm, but Jennie didn't care since she got really confident over those years she belonged to this city. It was dark outside when she reached a small lake. Nobody was around so she kicked some stones into that making those ducks fly away. "So badass, not even caring for helpless ducks." a male voice said. Jennie cringed in and turned around to look into some boy's eyes. A small smile appeared when he said "So badass. Tzz Tzz Tzz" making her even laugh. "You're stupid." she rolled her eyes and turned back to look into the water. No she wasn't able to see anything but she won't look at those guy who just arrived. Actually they were friends, when she arrived at that new school he was one of those seniors.When Jennie attended the high school she changed her image already. New begging made her want to express herself more. The middle school time , less people realized her appearance, that's why she just wanted to make her more pretty and more confident. So at High school she was the girl everybody turned to take a look at her. But she wasn't easy anymore. Jennie rejected most of those guys, just like him who stood next to her. Lee Seunghyun. Since Seunghyun was a senior he actually not used to look at those young new girls. But like I said Jennie's beauty and confident were really shiny making all people look at her. He approached her very fast but she wasn't interested at that time. Seunghyun wasn't easy on giving up so they started to hang out with each other but never dated. They stayed at close friends. "What are you doing here by that time?" he asked, his voice a bit worried. He worried a lot about her, since Jennie liked to stay outside by night. Nights weren't that save. "Just spending relaxing time before that long drive." Jennie sighed a bit. "Long drive?" Seunghyun asked. Jennie bit onto her lip, she knew she would miss him so she turned to look at him kicking a stone into the water. "Well ... it's time, we are moving. Suprise suprise." she said widen her hands, holding them next to her head implied some sparkles by open and closing her hands. Actually she tried to act cute but she failed. Since her image change it was hard to her being cute. "Oh you are moving?" Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows and frowned lightly. Jennie nodded a little "Yes we are, I'm not happy about it." "Then stay here. It's college time anyways." he said. Jennie bit onto her lip and shook her head "It's too late. But make sure to visit me, alright?" she smiled. "Yeah sure." Seunghyun said and sighed. "Promise?" Jennie pulled out her pinkie and Seunghyun linked in with his. In some husky voice he said "Promised." 

Seunghyun walked Jennie home but they didn't talk much. Seunghyun had work by tomorrow and couldn't say goodbye to his close friend. He was already finished college time, but he didn't move for that time. Those two hanged out together a lot and there were some more time where Seunghyun confessed his love to her, but like I already said, Jennie rejected it. When they reached her home they both stood still outside and were talking about Seoul. When they jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter