Like what to greet her?

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here," he said placing one milkshake by Jennie's side.

"That one's for you."

"Thanks."

Jennie was shook. Jong Hyung being all nice an gentlemanly made her second guess his every action before shoving aside her baseless thoughts and enjoying the moment.

She had a little milkshake on the side of her lips. Jong Hyun nudged it clean with his thumb. She stiffened up.

Jong Hyun casually laughed about it. Jennie shrugged it off too in no time.

None of them spoke to each other for a while. The silence filled the air. Silence means an awkward atmosphere. But this silence was good, nothing too agonising about it.

Walking Jennie home or vice versa would have been a pretty  normal thing for Jong Hyun one of these nights  but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Most of the time they may have drank a little alcohol into their systems but that night was an exception. They'd gone for a movie date and not a drinking spree, there was a difference, a hella big one at that.

"It's awfully quiet, how did you like the movie?" Jong Hyun feels like a butter knife trying to cut between the silence and hopes he didn't make the situation more worse.

"It was great, what's on your end?"

"I was engrossed with the popcorn"

'Liar ...you were busy staring at her for God's sake. Kim Jennie is a movie herself, a movie I would watch 24/7' he thought. Sadly they reached the entrance of her apartment building. "It's been late, you should go upstairs, before your father kicks my the next time." he joked quietly making her laugh. "He won't, I'll protect you." she said with a slight smile on her lips. "Alright, but I should really." she gave in with a yawn. 'Should I hug her? Kiss her? Omg, I'm so odd, I've already kissed her' he thought. "Bye." she mumbled and turned to walk in. "Idiot." he said under his breath and stepped closer grabbing her wrist. "You forgot something." "Oh I did?" she blinked quiet confused. Actually she knew what he meant but it was for her awkward as well. She loved the evening with him but it as all different to what it actually should be. He leant in and wrapped his arms around her. "Don't ever forget saying goodbye my dear." he whispered against his lips before placing a gentle sweet kiss onto her lips. 

Next day at university Jonghyun made his way to his lecture. Suddenly he saw Lisa and Jennie standing in front of those toilets. 'Should I approach? They seem to be in a talk.' but then he made his way into the lecture room. Since well he didn't know how to greet her. With a kiss? A hug? They weren't officially or something, they just shared a kiss.

Jennie spotted  Jonghyun walking into the lecture room and sighed. Lisa looked the way she did and smirked lightly "So.. you two are dating now? Like.. relationship or just dating?" Jennie bit onto her lip thinking "Just dating. I mean if he wanted more he would ask, right?" Lisa nodded lightly and they made their way to the room as well. But Jennie stopped in front of and grabbed Lisa's arm to stop her from entering. "It was really nice last evening, but.. we both. We were really different. He was.. well he was a real gentleman, all cute. No ing or something. I think I was pretty dazed." she facepalmed and sighed. "Don't make yourself headache, just say Hi and see what he will react like." Lisa giggled quietly. They both walked in and sat down at their usual place. But Jonghyun and Ricky didn't approach but staying at their usual place. Jennie sighed gentle and Lisa turned and looked at them she waved at those boys and Ricky waved back. "The date, ended it.. good? Or just in bad mood?" Lisa asked. Jennie shrugged "I felt like it was more then perfect, maybe he felt different? But he kissed me." she sunk in her thoughts. 

Ricky waved at Lisa and asked Jonghyun "Why don't we sit next to them?" Jonghyun blinked and looked over to Lisa and Jennie and sighed "Because I need to greet her then, what would this be like?" he sat there very frustrated. Ricky laughed "You never had problems with greeting girls." Jonghyun growled lightly. Ricky sighed and watched Lisa with Jennie.

Jennie and Lisa walked out of the lecture to spend the break outside. Ricky pulled Jonghyun to follow them. "You'll just greet her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter