Publicity

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't tell me you ed after where I left off?" Jong Hyun wore an evil grin before taking off. Jennie wants to rip his jaws out, she mentally facepalms herself because of how cocky and confident this guy is. Dude? That's the self proclaimed University's heartthrob for you. Of course he yanked his arm out of Jennie's hold and waved at his buddies who were sitting on the benches watching Byung Hun run on the field. Lisa was there too, closely seated to Ricky and she beckons Jennie to join them too except Jennie feels like she's going to throw up thinking about how clamly Jong Hyun took the situation of a lot of the girls on the campus thought they were dating. What vexed her more was that it looked like they were friends with benefits or something, especially after what happened the night before.

She rolls her eyes but decides to join in for the sake of her rather excited friend who's a tad too much attached to... Ricky she'd like to say until a sweaty Byung Hun runs to her and putting both arms around the shorter and smooched her...scratch that- kissed her in public. Ricky looked horrified, Daniel stated how grossed out he was and Jong Hyun only yelled at the older male. Jennie almost fell down at the sight. When you look closely, Lisa was hesitant, her eyes constantly blinking and all. She wasn't a superhero but wanted to be there for Lisa.

"Why don't you take this somewhere more private pretty boy, that's my friend you're openly kissing in public with hundreds of eyes on the two of you. I don't want to sound rude but could you at least be discreet?"

Jennie said coldly rolling her eyes and pulling her away. Jong Hyun just looked at her, nothing like a stare or a glare, just plain looking. That got to her nerves. He was the one who caused her to be like this. First the apology, and then harassing her last night. In addition to ripping his jaws out she wanted to poke his eyes as well. Why he was so perplexing to be around!

"She's my girlfriend and we're pretty intimate.. You see," Byung Hun says bluntly tugging Lisa closer to himself. Lisa clearly deflecting his face looking at Ricky with pleading eyes.

Ricky grits his teeth together.

"Come on Lisa let's go ," Lisa nods her head and tries to assure Ricky that she's absolutely fine and gives him an eye smile before being dragged away by Jennie.

Daniel teased the blonde who was wiping off sweat with a towel. It was already awkward for Ricky. He only sat there and fidgeted, he was a burning ball of jealousy at this point.

"Tell me about it Joe... You dating one of the prettiest girls around and you even kiss her in public now? I bet you even-" Daniel was cut off when the green monster inside compelled Ricky tugged him backward and he fell on the ground."Oww!  Ricky! What was that for?"

"I never told you guys about it but our families kind of took it to the next level, we're going to be officially engaged this fall,"  Byung Hun tied his shoelaces so coolly that Ricky wanted to pull his hair till he went bald.

"So you're gonna get all lovey dovey wherever you like?" Ricky questions him, cocky eyed with a raised brow.

"No, its just because I just felt like it today, besides I'm taking her out for dinner today with my family."

"She's quite the dancer and she models for her mom too. She's got really nice lips too, too juicy not to on," Ricky said rolling his eyes at what the older had said.

"Hey that's our friends future wife you're talking about be careful there," Daniel teased. "Well our Byung Hun is an aspiring athlete himself, I reckon they'd make headlines haha," he added. Ricky only hung his head low in disappointment. Jong Hyun noticed and changed the topic.

"Forget about the blonde couple, let's talk about Daniel and Rose,"

"Oooooooohhhh" Everyone except Ricky said in unison.

"The both of us just happen to be in the choir," Daniel defended.

"There was definitely a lot of and thigh grazing for two people from the choir who just happened to 

 meet each other in a party...PS: the one at my place." By now Daniel is a human tomato and Ricky regained his composure and raise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter