His statement.

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun made his way into that little cafe he was up to meeting Ricky, Daniel and Byunghun. He was excited for Ricky. Actually Jonghyun couldn't sleep all night long because of what Jennie was like. He never expected her being like this. He was still carving for her kisses, for her as person. At the next morning he had big head ache, he couldn't sleep plus the bunch of alcohol he consumed. When he reached the cafe Ricky and Daniel were already sitting in. Jonghyun sat right next to Ricky, not bothering to greet them "Did you get her number?" "hey." Daniel said but Jonghyun was staring at Ricky. "Yes I did. But Lisa said, never tell Jennie about she was just that careless with giving numbers." Ricky chuckled lightly and showed the number to his friend. Jonghyun sent the number to himself and looked up at the annoyed Daniel "What?" Jonghyun asked but his friend just shook his head. Jonghyun rubbed his head lightly and sighed ordering a coffee for himself. "So, is Lisa messaging you?" Jonghyun asked Ricky. Ricky nodded lightly "I've never expected Lisa being cute." "Lisa?" another manly voice said. Jonghyun and Ricky turned finding Byunghun behind them. Ricky gulped lightly "Oh yes, we met at the party last night, talking and stuff." Ricky shrugged and turned back siting straight into his chair. "Where have you been last night?" Jonghyun asked that boy who just sat down. "Well I was just out with someone else, someone from my lecture." Byunghun said shrugging. We nodded quietly. "Oh, you never tell us about you and Lisa. We.. well We are quiet shocked." Ricky cleared his throat. Byunghun looked onto the little menu card and shrugged "Lisa? Well our parents are really up to making a couple out of us. We are just dating sometimes and having fun and stuff." he shrugged again making Ricky spill out the coffee he just drank. Daniel was the stupid one getting that coffee into his face. Jonghyun and Byunghun started to laugh out loud while Daniel annoyed wiped off the coffee. 

Jonghyun looked at his mobile phone and saved the number from Jennie under 'badass princess'. He chuckled quietly to himself. 'Should I message her just now?' Jonghyun thought but then he decided not to. When the waitress walked over to the and took Byunghun's order before leaving again. All four boys watched her smirking. Well she was really pretty. Jonghyun his lips and Daniel viewed him. A bit of anger came up to him and he said "Already over Jennie?" Jonghyun blinked before looking to his friend "What?" but Daniel just shook his head "Rumors were going fast. They are saying you and Jennie was alone for some hours." "Huh? Oh.. uhm yes we were." Jonghyun shrugged quiet confused about his friend. "But nothing too.. far happened." he kept on so Daniel said "Like I just told you. She's not your league. Better stop it." he shrugged. Jonghyun frowned "She already fell for me. We are just.. taking it slow." "You and slow?" Daniel laughed in disgust. "Whatever." Jonghyun stood up and left.

After some while he reached home and started to clean up the rooms those people celebrated in. He quiet yawned all that time before he finally reached the couch. He plopped onto it and pulled out his mobile phone. He was still thinking about last night, about what Jennie was like. It quiet annoyed him she was playing that hard, but that's something he really enjoyed as well. >> Hey, Jennie. It's me Changjo.<< he started but then he deleted it again. "How should I start?" Changjo mumbled to himself before he started again >> Hey. Whatsup Princess? I really have to say, you catched my interest. Whatever, let's meet up and hang out from time to time. What do you think? Your Mr.Playboy.<< he just remembered what she called him and sent it to her. He sighed quietly closing his eyes falling asleep slowly.

Next day at university Ricky grabbed Jonghyun with his car and when they reached university they got out of it and lent against the cowling. Their arms crossed watching the girls and boys walking over them. "Do you think Byunghun and Lisa having ?" Ricky asked. Jonghyun looked at his friend and shrugged "I don't know, do I want to?" he chuckled lightly making Ricky even more frustrated. Jonghyun sighed and shook his head "Don't care about who Lisa or Byunghun are sleeping with. It's not your business." Ricky just agreed with a hum but looked around for Lisa. Suddenly some girls joined them. "Changjo? Ricky? Would you like to come over to my house party at wednesday?" one of them asked. Changjo shook his head "Nah, we are busy that night." "Are we?" Ricky asked but Jonghyun just nodded. "We are." he smirked at his friend. So those girls left. "Where is she?" Changjo murmured. Jennie didn't reply on his text, that actually made him frustrated. Actually everything about her frustrated him. Jonghyun sighed and suddenly Lisa joined them "Hey Guys." she said. Ricky blushed lightly straighten his back and looked quiet cool at her "Hey Lisa. What's up?" he asked. Jonghyun bit onto his lip. "So I've already heard, you and Joe, huh?" Lisa blushed lightly and rolled her eyes "Whatever. Does it matter?" she smiled and looked afterwards at Ricky. Ricky wanted just to push his friend away but a girl approached them. "Changjo? Would you like to go out with me tonight?" her voice quiet shy her appearance quiet cute and pretty. Jonghyun smiled at her before looking up at Lisa and Ricky. His eyes walked back to that girl in front of her and he stepped closer to her. He caressed some hair out of her face and smiled "Nah, you wouldn't handle me, princess. Look out for someone.. who fits you." Changjo winked at her. Suddenly Jennie appeared in the corner of his eye. She reached the parking spot with her motorcycle and took off her helmet. Jenie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter