Too Blunt

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was glad and enjoyed Rose's and Ji Soo's company then she looked around for Jennie who was nowhere to be seen, seeing to it that Jong Hyun was also not in sight she giggled cutely garnering the attention of Ricky who'd been eyeing her since she came. Lisa noticed but let it slide off as a coincidence because she's been anxious ever since the invitation and the random and indirect confession. 'He's pretty cute, how come I never really noticed him though?' Lisa put her sinfully red lipstick against her plush lips in a quick long and pursed them together. She felt a pair of eyes stare at her and no this time she wasn't mistaken. She walked up to Ricky who pretended to whistle and fumble with the cup of beer in his hand. 'Oh crap maybe this time I crossed a line, maybe I stared too long at her...' He panicked. "You should man up and ask me out you know?" Lisa tipped the cup he was holding and stole a sip. Ricky gulped as he watched her do so. "Wanna go out for a little fresh air?" Lisa suggested, he couldn't say no or could he? 'Don't be a dummy Chang Hyun, it's not everyday that a girl like Lisa Manoban... Lisa Manoban!!! Talks to you and suggests time together!!!' He let her take the lead as she led him outside onto the lawn. Lisa Chuckled, he was taken by surprise at how quickly she could switch her many possible faces, back then she was so seductive drinking from his cup and now she was all adorable chuckling away. He was warmed by her reaction.

"I haven't seen Changjo or Jennie around ummm...are they already..."

"I haven't run into him either..."

"I see..."

"A-are you dating anyone Lisa?"

"Straight to the point... Say do really want to know?"' Lisa flashed him the sweetest shy smile.

" I'll be completely honest... I do.. Want to know," Ricky stares at his feet even though it was dark and he couldn't really see anything. "I'm being uh honest..."

" Byung Hun... Lee Byung Hun ..."

"You're dating Byung Hun hyung?" Ricky was traumatized. 'Why didn't you say anything about it ...hyung...even though you know I was head over heels for her...'

"So how long have you known him...?"

Lisa could read his nervous eyes.

"I barely even met him. He spares a few waves when we pass by that's all. Our parents are quite the best friends of the century,"

"So you love him?"

"Our parents preferred if we were dating and all... But I want to break the rules for you... Yoo Chang Hyun..." She dodged the question.

Lisa felt a hand brush her cheeks lightly. "Me too Lisa..."

Meanwhile Jennie was tripping on her thoughts. The fact that she was in a closed room with a drunk Jong Hyun lying on the bed, she was a little tipsy herself she couldn't deny that, made her want to jump off the window. And did he just ask for some fun? Did she look like a call girl to him?  'God this is frustrating! Can he see me blushing?' Jennie didn't know what to do. "Did you have a lot to drink?" Jong Hyun rubbed his temples, " You could say that." Jennie turned her back on him, this was a the last thing she wanted. Yeah, meaning she wanted to have a conversation with Jong Hyun and all and also apologize in the meantime regarding her awfully rude actions, somehow this was appealing, just a little, Jennie would like to justify.

"You should rest, and brace yourself for a hangover in the morning" she said sternly earning an annoying laugh from him. 'You douchebag! It's already awkward enough! You didn't need to add that annoying laugh into the atmosphere!! Damn you' she wanted to spill that out but, paced slowly towards the door leaning her back against it tipping her head a little to the back till she felt the back of her head perfectly rested on the sturdy frame of the door. Jong Hyun smirked, tracing her footsteps, finding himself next to Jennie. With his palms glued to the flat surface just above Jennie's head, he leaned in over her, his free hand twirling with her silky hair. Jennie flinched. Not lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter