She turned and he was gone.

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Walk him home? Me? What have I done?' Jennie thought. They were both on party still since it would be quiet early to reach home. Jonghyun spent a lot of time with his friends since Jennie escaped from time to time to Lisa. "She is really acting hard." Ricky said laughing while he watched his frustrated friend sipping onto his drink and watching around to find Jennie. Jonghyun looked at his friend and smirked "Nah, she doesn't seem to be hard just afraid. She'll walk me home." A cocky smirk appeared making Ricky smack the back of his head. After some longer while Jonghyun finally saw that girl he chased for and jumped up placing his drink onto the table and walked through the crowd of girls and boys right away to her. "It's late, I'm tired. I think we should go home. Don't you think?" He ignored Lisa standing next to her. Jennie looked from Lisa to Jonghyun and back at Lisa. Lisa was actually smirking. Jennie gulped and nodded lightly "Sure." But this was out of Lisa's mouth pushing her friend into his direction. 

When they both headed outside Jonghyun wrapped his arm around her shoulder and looked at the kind of nervous girl in his arms. She led him to her motorbike and they stood at. "It's not far from here, what about we are shoving the bike?" He asked. Jennie agreed and they started walking. "Did you drink the past hours? I mean I can't let you drive home after drinking alcohol." Jonghyun started and cleared his throat "I need to offer you stay the night at my home." A small smirk appeared onto his lips and Jennie noticed it. She frowned lightly before placing a fake smile onto her face "I drank, for sure I did." She watched him getting excited so she added "Coca Cola." To her words and sticked out her tongue. Jonghyun kind of felt dumbfounded but pushed the feeling quick aside and laughed lightly. "Such a good girl. I thought you break rules quiet always" he shrugged. It took some while but Jonghyun started again since Jennie was the quiet kind of girl "Are you new at town?" He slowled down the walking when Jennie still shoved her bike. 'Should I tell him about middle school?' Jennie thought but then nodded "I am. But I was here from times. No need for any offer." She smiled really pretty. Jonghyun felt frustrated. Even she was next to him he felt distance. He never felt those with other girls. Those girls were actually clingy, always talking and all over excited for all offers he made. They never said no. 

Finally they arrived at the apartment building he used to live in. Jonghyun looked up the building before he looked back at the girl. "Well you got safe home." Jennie showed a smile but it disappeared since Jonghyun stepped closer. 'What is he doing?' She asked herself. It was obvious but no, she didn't want that happen. Suddenly he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her even closer and he leant in. "Omg" she mumbled a bit shocked but before he was able to just kiss her, her mobile phone rang. Finally Jennie got out of this weird trance and pushed Jonghyun away. "What do you think to do?" Her eyes sent some annoyed vibe toward that guy and grabbed her mobile phone. "Hello?" She asked and turned. 

"You forgot calling me." A husky male voice said. Jennie's eyes widen "oh my god... Oppa... I'm so sorry. A lot happened." She said. "Oppa?" Jonghyun mumbled to himself. "Does she have a boyfriend?" He kept on. Jennie kept on apologizing to Seunghyun since, well she promised him to call him when she was safe in Seoul but she didn't. Jonghyun was still standing there thinking about if he should still wait or should he go upstairs? Jonghyun sighed. Actually he wanted to grab that girl bringing her with him upstairs. Kissing her. Feeling her. But in his eyes it seemed like she was taken. Well Jonghyun rolled his eyes and turned making his way to his apartment. After a couple of minutes Jennie managed to break the call and placed her mobile phone into her bag. When she turned Jonghyun was already gone. He left her standing there in the middle of the night. "Alright." She said to herself and she couldn't but feeling sad. She placed the helmet on and drove back home.

Next day at university classes finally started. She found her first lecture with Lisa on her side. They both sat down in some first rows. Jennie didn't bother to tell Lisa about taking Jonghyun home, since she felt like she made some big mistake even she didn't want him by her side. Or did she? No, Jennie was sure those feelings belonged to that old Jennie. The Jennie she wasn't anymore. Some ladykiller she never would date. Since the professor took time with fiddling with her stuff Jennie looked around and found Changjo entering the lecture. Her eyes widen a bit making herself slide a bit into her seat. "What's wrong?" Lisa asked but Jennie shook her head "Later." Mumbling. 

Jonghyun meanwhile searched for his fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter