History repeats

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jennie ignored the so-called Changjo or tried to ignore him. She her eyes kept wandering. She did state that she wanted to concentrate on the lecture but all she did was fidget while trying to keep up her image. Thoughts ran rapmhant in her head. After giving a lot of thought to it Jennie decided that she would go to the campus party. Not because she wanted to go there but because she was interested in what college life in Seoul was like, more like the night life. She was a free spirit and the late night thrills gave her exactly what she wanted, excitement. Jennie hates submitting to her embarrassing thoughts.   All day she avoided Jong Hyun. She made sure to stay out of his sight. She hung out by herself so it wasn't much of an issue. A lot of girls approached her but with ulterior motives in mind. They wanted to get to Jong Hyun. Basically they wanted to use her as bait to talk to the hottest guy in university. She knew too well and refused. It wasn't her style to hang out with people who only had the intention to use her and then dispose her off. She had a feeling that a lot of the girls were probably jealous of her. There was one girl though whom she thought she'd recognise. 'Hmmm... The blonde one, I think that's Lisa,'   "Umm hello there?" The girl with the straight blonde hair smiled at her, "May I help you with anything?", 'I knew it she doesn't remember me'. " Nice to have you back Jennie. Can I get a hug?" Jennie lighted up and hugged the blonde.   "So there's this welcoming party. Are you coming Jennie?"   "Yeah I guess, some guy called Changjo told me about it."   Lisa's jaw dropped.   "Oh my God Jennie! Changjo talked to you? You're so lucky girl," Lisa chuckled.   "Should I be happy?" Jennie teased and the girls laughed about it.   "What are you going to wear?"   "I'll have to see."   Jennie watched as history repeated itself and unfolded in front of her very eyes. She stood in front of her closet and fumbled through her clothes. If she wore something girly or something too flashy, would it look like she was trying too hard? Jennie thought. She sat on the floor and held her temples. Who knew deciding what to wear to a party could be brain wrecking. She stood up and looked at herself at the mirror before smiling. "I'll just be me."   "Hey Changjo wanna hang out?" A random girl asked him, trying to be really clingy and all. "Sorry princess I have a date tonight," the girl left after whispering something into his ear, Jong Hyun smirked. "Bro, wasn't that like the twentieth girl you turned down tonight?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter