The first real love.

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All four of them reached finally the summe house of Lisa's family. The lights were on Jonghyun walked up the door ringing the bell. When he looked over his shoulder at Jennie, he saw her starring at Byunghun 'Why.. is she? Wait, do she might like him? That's why?' he thought frowning lightly. Noone opened the door. Jonghyun looked back at the door and knocked on it "Don't dare not to open Ricky, I swear, when I catch you." he yelled out. Daniel stepped closer and pulled at Jonghyun so he would step back "Great Jonghyun, you'll just scare them." Jonghyun seemed angry by the thoughts of Byunghun and his words, about Ricky, about Jennie and mostly about himself. He rubbed his temple and walked back to the street and sighed. Byunghun walked around and found an entrance through the window climbed in. Jennie watched Jonghyun being angry, so she made her way to him and grabbed his arm "May we talk later?" she asked. He blinked and shrugged "Sure, about what would you like to talk?" "Suprise." Jonghyun not seemed happy but nodded. When they looked at Daniel the door behind him opened and everybody entered. "Where are they?" Jonghyun muttered as they looked around. When they reached the balcony they stepped out and looked around. They just saw the beach and Jennie smiled lightly. Suddenly they heard laughter and walked downstairs to the sand. Slowly they saw clothes laying in the sand. Clothing Ricky and Lisa would wear. Byunghun laughed and sat down in the sand. The others blinked but joined him. Actually Daniel sat next to Byunghun while Jonghyun sat down a bit far away. Jennie watched them both and decided to sit next to Jonghyun. 

She rested her head at his shoulder and yawned. Jonghyun took off his jacket and placed it at Jennie's bare legs, then he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He remained silent and watched the sea. He saw Lisa and Ricky swimming and kissing from time to time. Jennie only starred at the sand 'Are they talking about me? Well Joe and Lisa remember about me, why don't Jonghyun?' she became sad. Should she confess to him, she knew him since quiet long? Jennie sighed and Jonghyun looked at her, "What's wrong?" he asked. She shrugged "You are such a lady killer, it's hard to guess what all your relationships are like. Joe was strangly talking about you and Lisa. It made me curious actually. I won't bother you though, just don't tell me when you don't feel like." she said. Jonghyun nodded and rubbed her hair. He was quiet gentle with her and she enjoyed every touch.

Slowly he began "Well in the 7th grade, just before I met Solar, I was paired up in school with Lisa. We spent time together. We got along pretty well and in some silence moment.. " Jonghyun cleared his throat ".. well I kissed her." Jennie's eyes widen lightly but she did not say anything, well she not even knew what she felt like saying. "I asked her out, but she refused." Slowly Jennie pulled away "Do you.." but Jonghyun broke in "Can we please not talk about her? She annoys me." he got up and walked toward the sea. Jennie bit onto her lip and frowned. She got up and walked over to Byunghun and Daniel, she held the jacket in her hands watching it but then she slided herself in before she sat down to the other boys. "He doesn't remember you, does he?" Byunghun asked her. She just shook her head watching him quietly. Daniel just looked confused at her but shrugged it off. 

"Yah~ Don't you bother to come finally out? We are waiting since some while." Jonghyun yelled out. Lisa and Ricky startled and seperated from each other. "What are you doing here?" Ricky yelled back. "I swear I kick your for running away and not even telling me." Ricky startled at Jonghyun's yell. He gulped and slowly walked out, well the water still reached his hips. "We are not dressed, we can't come out." Ricky said. "What about you guys.." Jonghyun pulled off his shirt and threw at Ricky to cut him off "That's for Lisa, you can cover yourself with hands." he glared at him and turned to walk back to Jennie and the two guys. They blinked and Jennie blushed lightly "Why do you have nothing on you?" she said. He smirked at the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter