009

Cold as Ice

I Think I Like You

Wonwoo went back to the living room all flustered. Jeonghan and Mingyu looked at him weirdly, "Bro you okay?" Mingyu asked him. He nods his head and sat next to Mingyu.

"I'm going out" Jeongmin mutters while walking out of the house. The three guys blink in surprise. Mingyu cleared his throat, "Uhm.. I think we ran out of sodas, should we get some more?" he said while looking at the empty cans of soda on the table. The other two nodded their heads and turned back their attention on the movie that they're playing.

Jeongmin grab a can of cola and went to the counter, "Nice seeing you again Jeongmin" Seungcheol winked at her. She let out a soft laugh and paaid for her can of drink. She was about to walk out of the store but she collided into someone instead, "Sorry"

"Jeongmin?" she looked up and saw Mingyu. She ignored him and walked passed him. Mingyu grabbed her wrist, "Wait Jeongmin we need to talk"

"There's nothing to talk about Mingyu" she said coldly. "Just.. please" he pleaded. Jeongmin grumbled before saying a frustrated 'fine'

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Jeongmin asked uninterested. "About our marriage" Mingyu looked at her side profile. They were walking side by side. Damn she's beautiful he thought. "Look Mingyu, I don't want any of this marriage and I'm not gonna agree to it no matter what" she strongly appose. "But-"

"No buts gyu" she was annoyed by this talk. "Do you hate me that much?!" Mingyu snapped at her. Jeongmin turned to glare at him, "Yes!"

"Happy?" she gritted her teeth. "I just hate you and the thought of you being my so called husband is disgusting! You played with girls and probably slept with them! Tons of them!"

"I won't let this marriage happen" she warned him before stroming off. He sighed, totally blank on what should he do.

"That just ruined my day" Jeongmin snarled. She walks into the house and slams the door startling the two man in the living room, "Aish that girl got no manners" Jeonghan cussed, placing his palms on his chest dramatically.

Mingyu soon followed her steps home with a heavy heart, "Are they having feelings for each other" he wondered.

In her room, Jeongmin lazily threw herself on the bed and thinking why she hated Mingyu and this arranged marriage so much, "I mean Mingyu isn't a nice guy but he isn't bad either" she sighed tiredly. Then a particular man came into mind, "Is it because of him?" she rubs her face in frustration.

Wonwoo sat quietly staring into blank space. He then turns to Jeonghan, "Hyung, is Jeongmin really gonna marry Mingyu?" he asked in curiosity. Jeonfmin shrugs, "Even if it's true, Jeongmin won't approve." Wonwoo pursed his lips at Jeonghan's reply. "Why? You jealous?" Jeonghan said with a teasing smile. Wonwoo nudge him away with a scoff.

Mingyu came right after their talk, "Did you get our drinks?" Jeonghan immediately ask. "Yeah It's-" Mingyu look down at his hands and gasped, ""

A little past midnight, Jeongmin tiptoed downstairs wearing her black hoodie and tights. She quietly went outside and locked the door. She stopped by at the usual convenient store and greeted Seungcheol before buying herself a can of soda and a bag of chips. She loves sneaking out and take a walk at night. It makes her at peace. She went to Han River and sat at an empty spot. Eventhought it's midnight, there are still people roaming around. Probably to get some fresh air from this world full of miseries.

She miss her mom. Very. They used to go to Han River as a family. Used to. Now, she's always alone. She smiled sadly at the memories they used to have together here.

"Fancy seeing you here, ice" she looked up at the sound of deep voice and there stood Wonwoo, hands in his hoodie pocket. "Pft. What is it rock"

Wonwoo smirk, "Ice and rock huh? Nice combination ain't it"

"Yeah but I'm gonna melt soon right?" she lets out a laugh followed by Wonwoo. He sat next to her and stole her chips making her scowl at him. "What are you doing here?" he asked her. "Is it wrong to be here?" she stated simply. "Fine" Wonwoo sigh playfully.

"I don't want to get married" she suddenly blurted out. Wonwoo glanced at her, "Why?"

"It's to soon... plus I don't want to get married to the guy that I don't like. At all" she groans. "I mean you can learn to love him" Wonwoo didn't know why but saying those words hurt him. Jeongmin looked at him, "You-you're okay with it?" tears b in her eyes. Wonwoo shrugs.

"Tell me Wonwoo."

"I think I like you Jeongmin"

"and I think I like you too"

Author's Note

Waddup guys I'm backk! Exams was stressful but I think I'm healed rn.

How have you guys been?

So~ #TeamWonwoo or #TeamMingyu