Chapter 18

Cold as Ice

The Jeons

"" Jeongmin suddenly jolts awake. "What the hell was that... Wonwoo and Minjung?" she whispers to herself. She rubs her face and checks the time 3 am

"Way to ruin my sleep dream and it's just my first day here"

Suddenly there's a knock on her hotel door, "The hell" her face grew panic. She got up and went to the door, she peek through the hole on the door and saw a bouquet of roses. She backs away from the door and breathes hard, "Wh-what if It's a serial killer with roses... I-I need to say goodbye"

She took her phone and sent a text to every single one she knew, care and love. Then she decides to call someone.

"Hello?"

"JEON FKIN WONWOO LISTEN HERE. I FREAKIN LOVE YOU AND I'M SORRY OKAY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME."

"Uh.. Jeongmin you better open the door because my whole body is getting sore here" he replies.

"W-wait. WHAT?" she turn to her door, eyes wide. "Open the damn door. Gosh"

"What are you talking about?! There's a freakin serial killer out there wanting to kill me" she said panickly. "Goodness, what are you talking about? Oh, so now I'm a serial killer?"

Jeongmin squints her eyes and bravely turn the knob of her door. "Surprise!" he whispered loudly. Jeongmin stands there boringly, "Seriously Wonwoo"

 

"What are you doing here?" Jeongmin questions him. Wonwoo smirks, "JEON FKIN WONWOO LISTEN HERE. I FREAKIN LOVE YOU AND I'M SORRY OKAY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME." he repeats what she said earlier.

"Shut up" she knocks his head. The both of them are sitting next to each other on the couch watching some ty shows. "I'm here for you duh" he pouts while rubbing the top of his head. "So do you love me?" he smirks.

Jeongmin glares at him and shrugs, "Do you?"

Wonwoo leans in towards her and she push herself into the couch, "Of course I do" then he kissed her.

 

 

6 years later - Jeongmin's POV

Many things had happened for the past 6 years, me and dorkie Wonwoo got married and had 2 kids. The first one age 3 years old, Jeon Minwoo. A cute boy and the other one Jeon Seulmin, 1 year old little girl.

I sat there admiring how cute Minwoo and Wonwoo played together, Seulmin who joined them barely coping, she's always so wobly. At last, she wobled fastly towards me and dropped in my arms cutely, "Mommy!"

I giggled and pinch her cheeks and gave her a piece of cookie. "Mommy! I want too!" Minwoo came rushing to me and I fed him. "Mommy I want too" a big baby came towards me and smirked. "None for you big boy"

"Call me daddy" Wonwoo smirks wider. "Stop it won" I glare at him. Minwoo went playing around with his little sister and left us alone. "It's been 6 years and we're happily married. Unbelievable right" I smiled at him. He leans in and kiss my nose. "Remember the vow I made for you, for us."

I answered him with a nod. "I will cherish and love you forever."

I laughed at how dramatically he said that, "Totally my favourite line"

I lean in and kissed him, receiving an "Ew" from our children.

 

author's note

sikeeeeeeeee. It's just a dreammmm hahahahah happy ending yall's

i wanna thank all of you especially those who comments. you guys made my day *hearteu hearteu*

can't believe this story ended :')

check my new fic coming up > Why?