Chapter 13

Cold as Ice

Spark

"Hoshi?...hosh.. Kwon Soonyoung?" Jeongmin whispered to herself. "Why does his in' name sounds familiar!" she groans in frustration. Someone knocks on her door and a head pops out from the door, "Whaddup" Jeonghan greets cutely. She rolls her eyes and ushered him to come in. Jeonghan walks in and sat next to her on the bed.

"Do you know any guy name Kwon Soonyoung or Hoshi?" she asked her brother. Jeonghan was taken a back by the mention of the name and gulps, should I tell her..but she deserves to know..

"No. Why?" goddamnit Jeonghan..

"Oh..Okay" she said a bit disappointed. Jeonghan bid her goodnight and left the room. Jeongmin laid on her bed quietly, "I need to meet this Hoshi guy again.. there's something about him" she whispered before doozing off.

"Hey Jeongmin" she looks up from her work and saw Mingyu leaning on her office door. "What do you want?"

"Go out lunch with me." he kinda-demanded. Jeongmin smirked, "No. Until you asked me nicely"

Migyu rolled his eyes at her, "Fine! Miss Yoon Jeongmin, will you go out lunch with me?" he smiled sweetly which kinda make Jeongmin's heart skip a beat. "That's my Mr. Kim Mingyu" she smiled back. Mingyu punch the air as if he had won a lottery-

"Can I join?" a head pops out and it's Wonwoo who smile sheepishly. Mingyu turned to glare at him but before he can protest, "Sure you can wons" Jeongmin allowed him to join. "ing great" Mingyu said under his breath and rolled his eyes.

Throughout the lunch, Mingyu kept on glaring at Wonwoo who was hiding a smirk because he managed to ruin Mingyu's so called date with Jeongmin.

Jeongmin kept on staring at the guy behind the counter, "Is that Hoshi?"

"Hose who?" Mingyu who heard her talking to herself. Jeongmin scoffed at his remarks and demands him to continue eating.

Unfortunately, Mingyu had to leave due to last minute meeting and that leaves Wonwoo and Jeongmin alone. "Wonwo.. I'm still confused on what are we actually" she started off. Wonwoo sigh, "I hope you don't get amnesia min.. but we kinda a thing"

"kinda?" she said in disappointment. Wonwoo chuckles, "Okay fine! Let me make it official. Yoon Jeongmin, will you be my girlfriend?" he winked and makes a kissy face. "Sure Jeon Wonwoo" she blushed. Wonwoo leans over the table and gives her a kiss. It was a short and simple kiss but she still felt the spark.

The guy behind the counter sigh at their kissing sight, "You really don't remember me do you min.." he said softly and looks away.

 

author's note

heyy sorry for the delay. i went for a one day trip and just damned arrived but throughout the trip i actually got inspiration to write and planned how will this story end. hope you like this chap.

nugu hoshi? >><<