006

Cold as Ice

Coffee Date My

"How's the project going on with Wonwoo?" Jeongmin's brother asked her while smirking and she sighed annoyed, "Fine. Thanks to dad" she responded sarcasticaly. Her phone dinged twice and she groaned, It's either Mingyu or Wonwoo

She checked her phone and..

both of them

Wonwoo

Tomorrow at 8am. Be at my office. Ask directions yourself. Be punctual. or else I'll punish you ;)

"Psh what a jerk" she changed his contact name to 'Wonjerkwoo' instead and replied him with a 'whatever'. She then checked the other one.

Mingyu

Hye

She rolled her eyes at his text and change his contact to 'Dumbgyu'

Jeongmin

What do you want from me? -.-

Mingyu scoffed at her reply

Mingyu

Can you be more nicer? Well to me specifically ;)

His phone dinged and he smirked.

Jeongmin

off Mingyu.

The text go on and on with Jeongmin sending him bashful replies and Mingyu who kept on annoying her.

"" Jeongmin woke up abruptly, she checked her phone. 7.45am "Oh no" she quickly went to the bathroom almost sliping.

She then

After she's done with herself, she grab her car keys and drive to Wonwoo's office.

"You're 10 minutes late" Wonwoo sat on his 'boss-like' chair and crossed his arms, a smirk visible on his lip. "You're not my dad so cut off the bossy figure" Jeongmin scoffed.

"I still need to punish you missy" his smirk went wider. "I don't care! Let's just do out works. I'm not attending your immature " she groaned in frustration at her work partner.

"Gosh.. chill Jeongmin. I was just kidding" he scoffed. 'I don't have time for your jokes jerkwoo" she said in annoyance and sat herself in front of him and started doing her work, not waiting a bit for Wonwoo.

"Jerkwoo huh?"

It was lunchtime and Jeongmin quickly packed her stuffs. She was about to zoom out of the room but his voice stopped her

"Where are you going Ms. Yoon?" Wonwoo said bossily with a slight smirk on his face. Jeongmin rolled her eyes, 'Lunch duh how dumb are you Mr. Jeon?"

"Stay"

Jeongmin opens dramatically, 'hell naw this man letting me stay when food is life'

"Uhm excuse me sir but who are you to not let me go lunch?" she cleared and clenched her fist in anger.

"I'm your boss obviously" he shrugged sassily.

"For your information, we are partners.. in this project of course" she said awkwardly before continuing "So we both are bosses, not I'm your PA"

"Geddit?" she was super annoyed.

"Go lunch with me then" Wonwoo got up from his seat, grabbing his car keys and dragging Jeongmin out without giving her a chance to say a word.

"Bro you could've ask" Jeongmin groaned, "Not by dragging me here" she continued while taking a look at him driving.

"You would've said 'no' anyways" Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

They arrived at a quiet coffee shop and ordered their drinks and food. The both of them eat quietly and awkwardly.

"Can I join your coffee date?" Mingyu who appeared out of nowhere asked them.

"Coffee date my " Jeongmin muttered under her breath. Wonwoo sighed, 'It's not a date if you join it gyu"

Mingyu ignored his lame joke and ordered his food and drink before sitting next to Jeongmin who scooted far away from him. Mingyu stared at him weirdly, "What? Do I have some virus?"

Jeongmin rolled her eyes and focus eating her bae. "You're into that food more than me huh?" Mingyu . "Shut up dumbgyu"

Wonwoo eats quietly while hearing them bickering. He admits that he was kinda jealous but decided not to show it.  "Can you guys shut up? I'm trying to eat here." he said in annoyance.

They were done eating and Wonwoo quickly got up, "I'm sorry Mingyu but we need to go. Come on lamemin" he drags Jeongmin along with him to his car.

"Lamemin? Seriously that's so lame." she laughed. Wonwoo just stared at her, listening to her laugh. He wants to listen to it more. it's contagious.

Author's Note

Hey guys it's been a while!!! I miss writting but nothing seems to get into my mind nowdays with studies. Our sports day was great and I'm awfully sunburnt. Now I'm road to get back my fair skin XD and our team got 2nd place!!!!

I think I can manage to update often now since there's not much going on. But there'll be a trial exam for me in like 2 weeks? So I need to study~

Thanks for subscribing and commenting! ILY SO MUCH <3 Hope you like this chapter and do tell me your thoughts about it ;)