004

Cold as Ice

Sassy and Nasty

Jeongmin quickly pushed Wonwoo away and cleared . Wonwoo too rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. Jeonghan who stood a good few feet away from them stare suspiciously, "I was just checking out if Wonwoo is lost"

"Aw come one hyung, your house is not that big" Wonwoo emphasize the 'that'

"Don't insult our house okay" Jeongmin snapped at him, "I bet your house is also not that big" she continued and mock him by using the same tone. Wonwoo scoffed and was about to throw the bomb but Jeonghan stopped him "Woah woah.. no fighting please. Jeonghan does not approve fighting" he slings his arms around Jeongmin's and Wonwoo's shoulder, "Especially when it involves my two favourite dongsaeng" he chirped.

"Now wonwoo-ah..go and change" he taps the younger's chest and guides him to the guest room. Jeongmin rolled her eyes and scoffed feeling disgusted after the encounter with Wonwoo.

"Morning" someone greeted her when Jeongmin was about to open the fridge to get some milk. She turned around and noticed Wonwoo sitting there with a cup of whatever he was drinking and a toast. "Oh didn't saw you there" she said mockingly. She pours the milk into her cup and drank it fastly, wanting to avoid Wonwoo as possible. "Don't you have your own so called big home?" she took the opportunity to ask him. Wonwoo opened his mouth to say something but nothing came up so he closed it back, feeling defeated. Jeongmin smirked at him and rush to the door, slipping on her sneakers and went outside. She prefers to walk than to drive her own car since she enjoys the beautiful breeze and nature.

"Seokmin where the hell are my notes?" Jeongmin went up to him and stood there with a cold expression. Seokmin gulped, "Actually..I-I"

"I what?!" she cuts him off. "I-I lost it" he stuttered. Hard. Jeongmin gripped on her hair in frustration and glared at him, "I give you maximum of 2 days to find it and give it back to me" she warns him. "Yes maam" he mumbled while looking down. Jeongmin stormed away from him to her own class.

"I'm home" Jeongmin shouted when she enters her home sweet home. She was startled when she saw her brother and his usual two friends hanging out in the living room. She passed by them and smiled to his brother but completely ignoring the two glances from his friends. She went to her room and change into more comfortable fashion which is a pair of denim shorts and a white tank top. She covered herself with her favorite hoodie jacket, leaving the zip open.

Jeongmin finally took her car keys, and her sling bag which contains her phone and purse. She went downstairs, "I'm going out" she told Jeonghan. The three of them immediately looked up from whatever they were watching on the tv. "Where?" Jeonghan asked her. "Somewhere" she shrug her shoulder. Jeonghan smiled at her because he knew where his little sister is going. "Be careful okay..It's rare seing you drive" he joked and snickered.

Wonwoo and Mingyu looked up when they heard Jeongmin's voice and was fascinated by the girl standing before them. Mingyu gulped silently while staring at the girl's long, slender and fair legs. Wonwoo did the same. The both of them were completely dazed. "She got fine s" Wonwoo thought. 

Jeongmin scoffed at her brother's statement and noticed the intense stare from his two friends which making her uncomfortable. She quickly went out and drove to her favourite place.

"Hyung where is she going?" Mingyu asked Jeonghan. "Her fav place. Why?" he answered simply. "and..where is that?"

"Busan"

Author's Note

Hey guys I think it's been awhile. School has also started and it's been hectic and a headache. Projects and homework coming like bullets, I also have sports practice soon and I went back completely late.

I tried my best to update eventhough I'm super tired and I hope you like this chapter and not disappointed by this chapter.

Also I apologize if I update kinda late.

Love, Ryn <3