Chapter 14

Cold as Ice

PA

Hoshi went to the park again with his brother that evening in hopes to meet with Jeongmin again. Sitting there, under the usual tree, he saw Jeongmin. His smile went wide and rush to her. "Thank God she's alone today" he whispered to himself. "Jeongmin! You're here again" he smiled at her. Jeongmin smiled back and signal him to sit down. "Yeah.. I need a peaceful environment to write"

"I knew you would pursue in writing!" he suddenly blurted out. Jeongmin look at him in shocked, "W-what did you say?"

"U-uh.." he stutters, "Look Hoshi..I may not know you but you seem suspicious and it seems like you knew something.."

Hoshi sighs and finally told her, "Jeongmin, I was your childhood friend back then.. but you moved when we were still in 4th grade. I never heard of you after that and I don't know why you don't remember me.."

Jeongmin listened to every word he said, "I'm sorry if I don't remember you..but my dad said I got into an accident and had amnesia, I wasn't able to remember part of my memories" she said sadly. Hoshi seemed like a nice guy and she felt bad for not remembering him. Hoshi then smiles, "It's okay, you can know me more once we spend more time" he winked at her playfully.

Wonwoo went inside his room and saw Mingyu, he rolled his eyes "What do you want Mingyu?"

"Are you and Jeongmin a thing right now?" he asked while smirking. "If we are then what's that going to do with you?"

"I'm gonna change her heart won just wait" he then walk past Wonwoo while bumping his shoulder. '

"Oh hell he won't" Wonwoo scoffed. A soft knock then came to his door, he scruched his face "Come in"

A petite beautiful girl came in with a file, "Hello Mr. Jeon, I'm Kim Minjung. Your new PA" she smiled sweetly at him. "Oh hell no" he whispered under his breath. she's so pretty- wait no.. I have jeongmin..no..

Jeongmin texted Wonwoo to invite him for lunch but he was busy, she sigh and continue to do the works given by her father. She glanced across the street and saw Wonwoo with another woman walking inside a coffee shop. She then took her phone and text him.

Min : Where are you? ^^

Wons<3 : staying in office today :( too many works. miss you <3

Min : yeah right *not sent*