007

Cold as Ice

Tears

Jeongmin was spacing out while Wonwoo was explaining stuffs to her, he noticed her gaze and slams his hand on the table. "Focus Min"

She rolled her eyes at him before mumbling a soft 'sorry'. The both of them proceed doing their works. "Why are you spacing out a lot lately?" Wonwoo asked her in curiosity. "It's nothing Wonwoo" she sighed and look at her watch, "can I leave early today?"

Wonwoo squinted his eyes at her, "Where are you going?"

"I wanna meet my mom" she whispered softly but Wonwoo can still hear it and his heart warms at her reply. "I'm coming with you"

"b-but.. I can go alone" she insisted. "If you're meeting your mom, I'm meeting my little sister"

Coincidentally, Wonwoo's sister part was next to Jeongmin's mom. "Your mom is beautiful" he compliments while looking at her mom's photo frame. "Like you" he continued and shot a smile at Jeongmin. She blushed slightly and just smile shyly at him.

"Your sister is so cute" she lets out a short laugh when she saw his sister's baby photo. "What happened to her" the moment this sentence got out of she mentally slap herself when Wonwoo was silent. "I'm sorry for being bossy" she mumbled.

"It's okay", he sighed. "She died when she was just 2 years old"

'Sh- she was hit by a car! Jeongmin this is all my fault! If I didn't kicked that ball she wouldnt got hit!" he suddenly bust into tears. Jeongmin stared at him, mouth agape. She was speechless. "a.-ah Wonwoo.." she said softly. He kept on rambling about his fault and Jeongmin felt bad. She moved next to Wonwoo and hugged him while rubbing his back soothingly, trying to console him, "Wonwoo.. it's not your fault okay.."

They sat there for a while, Wonwoo in Jeongmin's arm who was fast asleep, rocking slightly side to side. Jeongmin checked her watch and immediately tapped his cheek to wake him up, "Wonwoo wake up. We need to go home" after a few attemps, he finally woke up.

"What time is it?" he asked groggily, rubbing his sleepy eyes cutely. "5 minutes to 8pm" Jeongmin said then she yawns cutely making Wonwoo snickered at her. She pouts and ushered him to send her home.

"Can we go get some dinner first?" Wonwoo suggested. Jeongmin hums and he take that as a yes.

"I need to call my dad first"

"Don't worry I told Jeonghan hyung already" he cuts her off. He cleared his throat awkwardly, "Thanks for earlier"

"It's nothing much Wonwoo" she shook her head. Wonwoo turn his head to her and smile at her, she gave a small smile back and faced to the front quickly, hiding her red cheeks.

"Thanks for the dinner" she said happily when Wonwoo dropped her off, "You're welcome Jeongmin" he smiled again. She waved goodbye at him and went into her house with a smile on her face.

The moment she stepped inside the house, she heard her brother spoke, "Never saw your smile that bright before" Jeonghan smirked.

"Bro you almost got me a heart attack" she exclaim while placing her palm on her chest.

"Min I have something to talk to you later" her father suddenly appeared from the kitchen and to the living room. Jeongmin nods her head and went upstairs to clean herself.

Meanwhile at the Kim's house.

"Mingyu please sit down i have something to tell you" Mr. Kim said seriously to her son. Mingyu sat down opposite to hus father, "What is it dad?"

His father took a deep breath, "I'm marrying you off"

Mingyu stared at his father unbelievingly, speechless, "B-but dad.."

"With who!" he suddenly raised his voice but immediately apologized softly. He was so damn frustrated.

"Yoon Jeongmin"

Mingyu's frustration suddenly flew away and was replaced with a smirk on his face.

Jeongmin stared at her father in shock, even Jeonghan was too. She tried to place the words in her head and suddenly felt dizzy. "Dad you can't do this to me!"

"I'm sorry min" her dad said apologetically. "but we've signed our agreement"

"Without my permission!?" she bursted in anger, she doesn't care if her neighbours might heard her. Mr. Yoon was about to say something but Jeongmin cuts him off, "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU RIGHT NOW AND IM SO DONE WITH LIFE! Stop ing controling my life!" she had tears of frystration in her eyes. She stormed off upstairs and slams the door.