008

Cold as Ice

Wild Thoughts

Jeongmin laid down on her bed lifelessly. Her phone dinged and she immediately checked it,

Mingyu

Hey soon-to-be wife ;)

She moaned in frustration before replying

Jeongmin

stfu mingyu bcs of you my life is ruined

She then blocked his number and went to sleep.

"Jeongmin.. we'll be having a meeting so you better be early!" her dad shouted from downstairs and she groaned while stretching herself, still laying down on her bed.

"Oh and please wear something more girly and profesional!" he shouted again. Jeongmin rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom.

With her bathrobe on, she went to her walk-in closet. She scratches her head, having a hard time choosing her clothes. In the end, she choose a maroon long sleeved blouse and a black pencil skirt. She bring along her black blazer. <>

She grab her car keys, not forgetting her pouch containing her laptop, notebook and pen. She rushed out to her car after locking the door and drove to work.

"" she cursed when she was a few minutes late for the meeting, she mentally punish herself and stormed into the meeting room. All eyes on her. She smiled awkwardly and bowed her head while saying sorry. She noticed there were only a few people in the room and frowned.

"Oh. This is my daughter, Yoon Jeongmin. Jeongmin this is Mr. Jeon, Wonwoo's father as you can see and this is Mr. Kim, Mingyu's father, your soon to be father in-law"

Jeongmin turns to Mingyu and his dad and saw them smiling brightly, Mingyu as usual with his sly smirk. She then took a glance at Wonwoo, he was glaring at her and she gulps. The meeting was a bit awkward for Jeongmin as this is her first time but she went through it just fine.

The elders left the youngsters alone in the meeting room and the air was thick with awkwardness. Jeonghan excused himself because his phone was ringing and now left the three, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Jeongmin. "Hey there wifey" Mingyu teased with his usual smirk visible on his face. Jeongmin took a deep breath, "Shut up Mingyu" she gritted her teeth. Wonwoo glared at them with sharp eyes and slammed his palm on the table before storming out of the room.

Jeongmin didn't know why but she felt bad. She shot a glare at Mingyu before storming out following him. "Wonwoo wait" she called for him but he walked faster out of the building. Jeongmin had a hard time catching up with him since she was wearing heels and a tight skirt, she huffed the strands of hair out of her face. "Wonwoo", she grabs his wrist. "What's wrong?"

"Go with your soon to be husband Jeongmin" he said coldly. He felt hurt and he didn't know why. "I never agreed to this! It's all on my dad!" she tried to explain to him. "Whatever Jeongmin" he yanked his hand away from my grip and left her alone while he drove away. She stand there watching his car drove past her. She was.. confused.

Mingyu stared at them from afar, he sighed, "What should I do.." he was in dilemma.

"Mingyu and Wonwoo is coming over and I ordered pizzas" Jeonghan cheered. Jeongmin rolled her eyes at him and mumbled a 'whatever'.

Jeongmin took her bath and change to comfortbale clothes totally forgotten that Mingyu and Wonwoo is coming. She wore her short shorts and a fitted tank top.She skipped downstairs happily when she smelled pizza. She suddenly stopped on her tracks when she saw the two most annoying human beings sitting on the sofa. "" she cursed and quickly went back upstairs to put on her hoodie jacket.

Mingyu and Wonwoo had their jaw dropping when they saw Jeongmin in that kind of clothes. Her shorts showed her slender legs and that tank top curved perfectly on her body, showing off her perfectly slim waist and her round s. Both of them gulped even after she went upstairs, the image of her body still stucked in their minds. Jeonghan smirked and shook his head at their reactions.

Jeongmin sat further away from them which was on the right side of the sofa and she took a piece of pizza and ate it lazily. She felt Wonwoo and Mingyu burned holes at her so she glanced at them and shot them a cold glare, the both of them quickly looked away to the tv. She felt uneasy so she excused herself.

[Things might get steamy from here]

Wonwoo too excused himself because he wanted to use the toilet. On his way there, he bumped into Jeongmin who came out of the toilet. He gulped, "Uh.. Jeongmin can I talk to you for a bit?"

Jeongmin stared at him lazily and said 'sure'. They went to a more private place and Wonwoo can't help it but stare at her body. "I'm sorry about earlier" he breathed out. "It's okay..." Jeongmin muttered. They stared at each other and Wonwoo slowly leans in to her. Their lips touched and Wonwoo placed his hands on her waist and pushed her body closer towards him. Jeongmin slowly kissed back and circled her amrs around his shoulder.

The kiss got more heated and Wonwoo slams her on the wall, his hands slowly traveling inside her hoodie to her stomach making her moan softly. Wonwoo pecks his way towards her neck, biting and on her soft spot. She bit her lips to prevent any sound coming out.

Wonwoo took of her hoodie followed by her tank top and he stared at her round mould. Jeongmin was kissing his neck and he groaned-

"Wonwoo!" he heard someone called for him from outside of the washroom. "" he groaned. He opens the door and saw Jeongmin standing there, arms crossed, "What took you so long?"

"Uh..uhm I-"

"Cut it off" she smirked when she saw his tomato face and bulge on his pants. She pulled him towards her and whispered to his ears, "Having wild thoughts of me is it? Want me to make it happen?" her breath hit his ear making him shudder. She leaned towards him, their lips inches away. Wonwoo slowly leans in so that their lips can touch but Jeongmin pushjes him away from her, " off Wonwoo you're disgusting" she said cruinching her nose in disgust. "Can't believe I just did that" she muttered to herself before entering the washroom and slammed the door close in front of his face.

Wonwoo slapped himself, "Damnit Wonwoo what the hell are you doing" he said to himself.

Author's Note

Hey yall! I'm back!!! My trials are a week away and I think I'm stable in my studies right now. So sorry for slow updates T.T

Hope you like this chapter and sorry I'm bad at kiss or heated scenes XD

Thanks for subscribing and commenting <3 Love you lots

-Ryn