Jealousy

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both didn't want to form a secret relationship.

 

But it just happened.

 

Or was about to for the most part.

 

TT was another hit as the girls were busier than ever. The quiet moments were rare now since most of the time they were on variety shows.

 

They didn't even have enough time to sleep. Not that any of them cared. This was what they wanted and they wouldn't trade it for the world.

 

Only one thing was bugging Jeongyeon even though it shouldn't.

 

It was Momo's constant skinship with the others. The touching, grabbing, kissing was too much. Jeongyeon felt as if Momo was doing this on purpose just to show her what she's missing.

 

She was.

 

Momo would purposely make eye contact with Jeongyeon before she goes to another member to bother them.

 

Momo knew exactly what she was doing and Jeongyeon didn't like that.

 

If she wanted to play games then they will.

 

Jeongyeon decided to target the more innocent members that wouldn't question her actions as quickly as Nayeon, Jihyo and Sana would. The blonde decided to target Mina and Tzuyu.

 

She knew niether of the girls would mind and they definitely wouldn't be suspicious, At most is surprised.

 

Jeongyeon sat beside Mina who was watching TV as she slowly rest her head on the brunette's shoulder. Mina smiled gently and patted her head before staring back at the TV screen.

 

Momo walked pass just to see the duo together. The pinkette slightly glared at the duo before turning back around and sitting on Mina's lap.

 

Mina not understanding what was going on slightly blushed as she helped made Momo comfortable. Jeongyeon and Momo made eye contact as the blonde slightly pushed Momo off of Mina and pulled the brunette towards her.

 

"Unnie?!" Mina said in confusion as Momo got back on to Mina's lap. Jeongyeon did an air kiss towards the brunette before looking back at the that screen.

 

It took awhile before Momo retaliate by playing with Mina's hair. Sana who had no idea what was going on decided to join in on the fun and started to press kisses on the members. (Minus Jeongyeon who moved away everytime.)

 

Mina eventually had enough as she got up and walked away looking red.

 

"Look what you did Momo, You made Mina leave."

 

"What? Me? Yoo made Mina leave."

 

"We all made Mina leave!" Sana said as all three girls laughed.

 

Jeongyeon and Momo tried it with Tzuyu but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter