New start

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon and Momo returned that Monday. All of the girls were happy to see them. Even the ones who was resentful towards them. Both girls remembered the moment. It was the only moment they felt as if everything was normal except it wasn't.

 

Jeongyeon slowly unlocked the door and walked in. The blonde saw Sana, and Tzuyu looking entertained as Chaeyoung tried to tell them a joke.

 

It took a few moments before Chaeyoung made eye contact with Jeongyeon. "Unnie!" The shorter girl shouted.

 

Sana let out a high pitch scream as she ran pass Jeongyeon and crashed into Momo giving her a bone crushing hug. Soon enough the other girls came over hugging both Jeongyeon and Momo tightly.

 

All except for Dahyun and Nayeon. Jihyo and Mina felt a little more sympathetic as they hugged the older girls.

 

Jeongyeon walked towards Nayeon. "C'mon unnie... I know you missed me."

 

Momo did the same with Dahyun walking towards the younger girl. "Get awa-"

 

"Dahyun unnie, Nayeon unnie, Be grateful that they're here and don't let your emotions or how you feel towards them affect the fact that they're still you're friends." Tzuyu said and that's when both girls calmed down.

 

Eventually all nine girls formed a group hug, even though there was alot of tension in the house.

 

"Don't you two ever leave like that again." Jihyo scolded the duo her eyes lingering on Jeongyeon's neck. The blonde noticed as she pulled up her shirt to hide any marks.

 

The brunette sighed knowing what they did while they were gone. "The rooms were successfully changed while you were gone and we had to make up an excuse to the managers for why both of you wasn't present." Nayeon soon said as she led Jeongyeon into her new bedroom.

 

Sana grabbed Momo's and Mina's hand as she dragged them into their newly shared room.

 

Momo looked to see a bunk bed and one separate bed. "I took the bed by itself, Mina took the top bunk so you got the bottom bunk. Your clothing is already packed in and so are all of your dolls." Sana says happily not knowing how Momo feels.

 

She wasn't used to a large room, She was used to a small room with one bed, She was used to Jeongyeon's leggos that we're set in the corner of the room, She was used to sharing the bed and feeling Jeongyeon's warmth.

 

Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter