Lovebite

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning all of the girls got up later than they usually would. They didn't have a performance today and was instead getting ready for the end of the year shows.

 

Jeongyeon got up brush her teeth and wash her face before pecking her girlfriend on the lips and leaving their shared bedroom.

 

The blonde saw Nayeon, Jihyo, Tzuyu and Mina in the kitchen together. They all turned and greeted Jeongyeon before turning back around. Except for Jihyo who did a double take at her friend. The brunette rubbed her eyes before walking up to Jeongyeon.

 

"What is that on your neck?" Jihyo questions but could see that Jeongyeon was just as confused. The brunette dragged the blonde into the nearest bathroom to look in the mirror and that's when she saw it.

 

A purplish reddish mark on her neck. Jeongyeon carefully poke it before hissing. "I don't know what it is but it hurts, Maybe it's a bug bite."

 

"During this time of year? Aren't most of the bugs dead by now."

 

"Well I don't know what else to say Jihyo, This just came out of nowhere." Jihyo nodded as both girls return to the kitchen to see all of the girls either cooking or eating.

 

Momo and Jeongyeon made eye contact as they walked pass eachother. All nine girls all sat around the table when Chaeyoung spoke out. "Unnie what is that on your neck?"

 


Everyone turned their attention to Jeongyeon as the blonde tried to cover the mark. "In all honesty I have no idea what it is, It must've appear up over night."

 

 

"It looks like a love bite." Nayeon said. "How do you know what a love bite looks like unnie." With that Nayeon went quiet and look down. "I don't but I'm just saying it looks like one, It could be a bugs bite for all I know." The brunette said.

 

"If it is a love bite then where would Jeongyeonnie get it from especially if she was in the house last night."

 

Before anyone else can answer Dahyun cut the girls off. "Excuse me but what is a love bite?"

 

"A bruise cause by or biting or kissing a soft spot....like around the neck." Nayeon said before looking down again. "Unnie we're going to have a serious talk later on as to how you know about all of this." Jihyo said.

 

"The only other person in the room with Jeongyeon at night would be Momo...." It was dead quiet in the room. Momo and Jeongyeon was frozen. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter