Curiosity

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their musicbank performance of like ooh ahh, The girls finally arrived at their dorm.

 

Jeongyeon and Momo haven't speak to each other since their midnight conversation and all the girls could sense something was wrong.

 

Jihyo sooned call a house meeting for all of the girls. "What is it unnie?" Dahyun said as she continued to remove her makeup.

 

"I just wanted to know if everyone's okay and what's going on?"

 

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung asks.

 

Jihyo sighed as she told everyone to sit down. "I think we have some tension between two of the members...It's not over time but it happened recently and they wasn't even talking to eachother. From the moment we wake up to now. They're not even sitting beside eachother."

 

All of the girls looked around the room, All knowing who Jihyo was talking about. "Jeongyeon, Momo is something going on? Did something happen last night that cause you two to be distant today?" The redette asks.

 

"Nothing is going on Jihyo, We're fine. Just a little argument." Momo answered.

 

"Argument? We didn't argue Momo." Jeongyeon looked at the blonde questionly.

 

"It was about to become one, Just because you didn't want to answer my question."

 

"I was only confused on why you were asking those kind of questions."

 

"What kind of questions did she asked." Jihyo quickly intervene.

 

"She was asking if it-"

 

"I was only concern about our recent interaction because of the other girls saying that we were a couple."  Momo quickly cut her off.

 

"We was only joking Momo, We didn't know you would take it serious." Sana replied.

 

"Then why did you ask me last night if-"

 

Momo cut off Jeongyeon once again. "It's nothing." The blonde gave the short haired girl a look to keep her quiet which didn't went unnoticed by the members.

 

"What is it?" Jihyo asked once again, Looking at the two older girls who was intensely staring at eachother.

 

"It's...nothing." Jeongyeon sighed as Momo slightly smiled.

 

Jihyo didn't want to give up and wanted to get the answers out of them, But they just debuted and she didn't want more tension, So she let it go in hopes that whatever happened between then would go away. The redette sooned end the meeting as Jeongyeon pulled Momo into their shared bedroom.

 

"What was that all about? Why didn't you want me to tell them what you said."

 

"I didn't want them to take it out of proportion and make a big deal out of it...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you it, Knowing that you were like this. Just to think that maybe....maybe I could trust you..." Momo mumbles last part but Jeongyeon heard her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter