Sixteen

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year before sixteen

Another trainee got admitted, Her name is Mina and she's from Japan. I could see how happy Momo and Sana was since they get to have another friend that was from the same country as them.

I also met a young girl named Tzuyu and she's gorgeous me and my friend used to watched her sleep because of how pretty she was before realizing that was somewhat creepy. But you know what I have bonded with the girl. Even though we didn't understand eachother in the early years, I just felt we had a connection, Like a sisterly bond.

I also had gotten closer to Momo, turns out she's a dancing machine. She told me she's been dancing since she was 3 and got accepted into JYPE but her sister didn't. I told her about me and my family too and that my sister Seungyeon was training too but she was in SM. "Cool, she must be really talented."

"She is..."

Beginning of sixteen

  Jyp just announced that there will be a show called sixteen where we will all compete to become members of a 7 member girl group called Twice.

I just hope that I will make it in. I also want my friends to make it in too, We have been through too much for us not to debut.

And maybe Momo too....

 

Jeongyeon snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Nayeon's voice. They had just finished airing the first episode.

 

"I really think it's unfair...not even half of us are going to debut."

 

"I think the younger girls shouldn't debut...not right now at least..."

 

"Yeah..." 

 

"I think we should be able to debut...We have much of as chance as you guys have." Jeongyeon heard one of the younger girls say. The brunetter turned to see Nayeon, Minyoung, Jihyo and Chaeyoung talking. She then look over to see the japanese trio together in one corner. Jeongyeon was about to get up when she saw Tzuyu sit next to her.

 

"Are you okay Tzuyu?' 

 

Tzuyu stared at Jeongyeon for a few moments before nodding her head.

 

"That's good." The brunette said.

 

Momo's Elimination

 

"The person that will be eliminated is.... Momo."

 

Everything seemed to be in slow motion for Jeongyeon...The one person that she expected to debut for sure other than Nayeon, Jihyo and Minyoung was eliminated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter