End of a Era

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both girls knew this day would come.

 

They didn't know it would happen so quickly.

 

Jeongyeon and Momo refused to let go of each other as the other members waited to hear them break up.

 

Chaeyoung turned to her fellow band members to start yelling at them. "What's wrong with you guys! Can't you see they're in love!!! They supported all of you when you went through scandals and you can't support them just once?"

 

"Mina? When that dating rumor with you and Bambam came out who help supported you? Who stayed with you and protect you from being hit by crazy fangirls? Jeongyeon did!" The small girl said as she turned to Nayeon.

 

"Unnie? Who helped you through the crowded airport? Who comforted you when you was getting hate for having an attitude?"

 

"Everyone did."

 

"Wrong! Jeongyeon helped you in the airport and personally came to you to cheer you up!"

 

"Dahyun who told you that you're not worthless and you mean something in this group?"

 

"Unnie did." The girl said looking towards Momo who was on the floor too.

 

"Right! Do I need to explain myself anymore? These girls have helped all of you and you forcing them to break up. I'm sure they wouldn't force any of you guys to break up with your boyfriends if you were dating."

 


"But what they're doing is wron-"

 


"No it's not! They're in love and that's all that matters. Why is it wrong to love someone, Yes it may not be something you expected but regardless it's love."

 

"Chaeyoung I'm not going to change my mind. I understand where you're coming from but them breaking up is for the best. What if one day they slip up and get caught?" Jihyo says.

 

"They've been dating for almost seven months and they haven't got caught until now, What makes you think that they're going to get caught unnie?"

 

Jihyo got caught up as she finalized her decision."They're breaking up and that's it. End of discussion."

 

Chaeyoung sighed and looked down in defeat. It was only three against six, They couldn't win no matter how hard they tried.

 

Even the two members Sana and Tzuyu who didn't have a proper reaction. (Mina turned out to be less open minded than Chaeyoung thought) Wouldn't help them. They rather stay in the majority.

 

"Tzuyu...Your country legalized gay marriage. What do you think about this?" Chaeyoung said.

 

The maknae who was quiet for so long, who never spoke or said anything homophobic when Jeongyeon and Momo came out look Chaeyoung in the eye before looking at the sobbing duo on the floor.

 

Tzuyu always believed that she was the toughest one out of all the members. Only crying when it was her family. But these girls are like her family now, They took care of her, helped her out and make sure nothing happened to her.

 

A tear quickly ran down Tzuyu's face as she wiped it away. "My country have nothing to do with how I feel about lgbt community. I could care less about anything else. But seeing my two unnies cry broke my heart. My tough heart have been cracked once again just because of these two. I can see that they're in love...I knew it since November but never said anything because it was none of my business." Everyone attentio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter