Uneasy

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo and Jeongyeon completely stopped interacting with eachother around the other members but in their room it was a different case. They would just have to keep really quiet.

 

Both girls had to be extra careful around two members.

 

Nayeon and Jihyo

 

Specifically Nayeon

 

Jihyo never really believe what Nayeon said about the roommates.

 

Flashback

 

"I think two of our members are dating." Nayeon said to Jihyo. Only them, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung was in the dorm. The others being busy or training.

 

Chaeyoung was sitting by the stairs drawing when she heard Nayeon's voice.

 

"What do you mean unnie?"

 

"Jeongyeon and Momo... Everything is coming together. The late night hangouts which I feel like they're dates. The lovebite...and knowing Jeongyeon she wouldn't dare date a guy when we still have the ban and she was never interested in the first place. That lovebite came from Momo Jihyo!"

 

"Nayeon...have you been drinking? This is absolutely absurd. That's a bruise on Jeongyeon's neck, Maybe Jeongyeon and Momo are night owls so that's why they go out together in the night they're not dating at all. I would've noticed if something was going on between two of the members just like I noticed before debut that there was tension between the girls, Or the time I noticed all the way back in sixteen that Sana was mad at Dahyun and wasn't on good terms. Look at where those two are. They're practically married. It's kinda sad that you're assuming ualities on two-"

 

"Don't we do that to everyone, We assume everyone is straight until they come out-"

 

"Listen unnie, Go get some rest, I'll put on a drama for you and make some tea. Maybe you're over exhausted and starting to not think right. By time I know it you'll be passing out." The brunette said as she led Nayeon to her shared room.

 

Chaeyoung then walked up the stairs and head into her shared room thinking about all the information she just heard.

 

End of Flashback

 

Nayeon knew she wasn't crazy. There was just a feeling that something wasn't right. But maybe she was over exhausted... overwhelmed. They had quite a busy schedule. Traveling to Japan and back getting ready to debut the Japanese version of heir Korean songs and performing constantly.

 

She look over to the two girls who were chatting. She knew something wasn't right. The brunette then turned her head to see that Chaeyoung was also staring at the duo, studying them from afar.

 

Jeongyeon and Momo noticed right away that too many eyes were on them as Jeongyeon got up and move away from Momo and head to Nayeon while Momo went to Dahyun.

 

"Are you okay unnie?" Jeongyeon asked. It took a moment before the brunette realized that Jeongyeon was right in front of her.

 

"Jeongyeon are you hiding something from me?" Jeongyeon looked confused by the question.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter