Distant

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over the next few weeks, the girls were preparing for their debut in Japan. (#Twice and One more time)

 

The tension in the house had died down a bit, as Jeongyeon and Momo started to get distant with each other.

 

The four girls who weren't supportive of their relationship relaxed, While the three that were panicked.

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu had both found out that Sana was supportive and was glad of it too. "I'm worried about Momo and Jeongyeon...Did they fall out of love with each other or are they acting."

 

"I can't tell anymore... They're just quiet around each other but I still see Jeongyeon get out of bed sometimes in the middle of the night." The girls sighed as they saw Jeongyeon and Jihyo heading to the door. "Where are you guys going?" Sana asked as both girls turned.

 

"We're going to pick up some food, nothing much. We'll be back before you know it." Jihyo said as both girls left.

 

"Maybe we can talk to them separately. I can go talk to Momo while Chaeyoung talks to Jeongyeon. Tzuyu will just prevent anyone from listening in our conversation." Sana says as the two maknaes nodded.

 

Sana walked into her bedroom and saw Momo lying on the bed dozing off.

 

"Momoring!" Momo quickly looked over to Sana. "Yeah?"

 

Sana then turned and saw Mina in the corner knitting. "Minari can you please leave, I want to talk to Momo in private."

 

Mina looked up to the duo before getting up and leaving the room. Tzuyu came by the door once Mina left and looked at Sana.

 

"Just stand there Tzuyu it'll be quick."

 

Sana then sat beside Momo. "What's going on between you and Jeongyeon? You guys seem distant recently."

 

Momo stayed quiet and looked away. "We got into a small argument...because of my ways of coping with pain...she said I was hurting her more and she can't do this anymore."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"You know when we left we slept together...it happened multiple times...when we came back I just c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter