Feelings

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very next day, everything seems back to normal. Jeongyeon and Momo were talking as if the last two weeks didn't happened which left many of the members confused.

 

"At least they're talking now." Mina muttered.

 

"Yeah... I'm glad they got over it, I'm also glad it wasn't to the point where they didn't see eachother as friends anymore....That would be ten times worst and I want us to succeed..." Jihyo replies as Nayeon stood beside her watching the duo.

 

"I told you they would start talking again...Only time you need to take it serious if you hear alot of yelling everyday. Or they ignoring each other to the point the fans starts to notice. Which we should never let it get that far. But Jeongyeon and Momo relatively get along easily." Jihyo nodded.

 

As the weather started to change, Award season was beginning. Sadly they never won for like ooh ahh but that didn't made the girls lose hope.

 

"We will win next time with our first come back." Jihyo said.

 

"When do you think we're having a come back unnie?"Dahyun asks.

 

"Sadness manager said in the spring time but not a exact date."

 

"Cool...."

 

The girls had just finished practicing their dance before going into like ooh ahh performance piece.

 

"I'm glad we got nominated for best rookie girl group... Hopefully we win."

 

"I think we'll win..." Tzuyu said. The other members smiled at their maknae.

 

Momo went to the couch to sit down just to have Jeongyeon sit on her lap. The blonde wrapped her arms around the taller girl's waist, helping her get comfy as they listen to Tzuyu talk.

 

All of the girls were glad that Tzuyu was opening up and not extremely quiet, They know it must've been hard for her, leaving her home at a young age to achieve her dream to the recent scandal that happened, Which resulted in her apologizing.

 

When the girls wasn't crazy and having random parties in their dorm, They were enjoying the quiet moments where their two quietest members (Mina and Tzuyu) would talk about anything.

 

Momo closed her eyes and rested her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder. The now brunette slightly smiling at Momo brushing some hair out of the blonde's face before looking up and realizing all of the members were staring at them.

 

"Why Jeongyeon so gentle with Momo but not with the rest of us." Sana said.

 

"No...She's gentle with Mina unnie and Tzuyu too. Maybe she sees them as little sisters or someone she needs to protect." Chaeyoung replied.

 

"It's different with Momo." Sana said as everyone else took a glance at her. Including Momo who opened one eye.

 

"We're roommates, Roommates take care of eachother well." Jeongyeon said just to end all the questions. Momo did a thumbs up to confirm it.

 

It turns out that the girls did win their first and only award at the Golden disk awards. Rookie girl group of the year. It was a nice way to close out the year as they all went out to eat and celebrate.

 

The girls were starting to prepare for their first comeback with the main song called Cheer up.

 

Jeongyeon, Momo and Jihyo was getting fitted for Momo's part of the music video. The now dirty blonde stared at her roommate who was getting her short brown hair fixed. Her eyes slowly wandered down to her roommates exposed stomach before going back up to make eye contact with Jeongyeon.

 

The dirty blonde turned away quickly just to face Jihyo who was fixing her bangs. "Are you okay?"

 

"Yeah...This my first time getting bangs in a while so it may take time for me to get used to it. What about you?"

 

"I'm fine.. just bored."

 

"Well it looks like Jeongyeon is ready so we can start filming." Jihyo replied as Jeongyeon walked over to them.

 

After the girls finished filming the whole music video they finally got back to their dorm where they would decide to watch a movie together.

 

"What sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter