Questions

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Within the next few months Jeongyeon and Momo kept quiet and tried not to bring alot of attention to themselves after the talk sadness manager gave the group.

 

It was now February and the girls were promoting 'Knock Knock' which was apart of 'Twicecoaster lane 2'. A repackage of all their songs from lane one but including two new songs- 'Knock Knock' and 'Melting'.

 

Of course both girls went on their dates during the night and they didn't get caught until one night.

 


Both girls had went to the movies to watch a late night showing of a romantic comedy, went to a fast food joint to eat, had a small makeout session which stopped because a certain silver hair girl was too loudly again and a person who lived nearby called the cops.

 

Both girls rushed back to their dorms just to see seven pair of eyes staring at them.

 

"Where have you been?" Nayeon asks, the only member other than Jihyo and Tzuyu who looked fully awake.

 

Jeongyeon hold on Momo's hand tighten and that's when Momo knows that Jeongyeon was nervous. "We just hang out, It's nothing." Momo replied. Nayeon and Jihyo didn't seemed to believe it as they look over to Jeongyeon who was avoiding eye contact.

 

"Jeongyeon...You wouldn't lie to your friend you known for years...Where did you and Momo went? Why so late?"

 

Jeongyeon looked at Momo studying her girlfriend's face, Searching for an answer in her eyes.

 

"Jeongyeon don't look at Momo, Look me in the eye and tell us..tell me where you guys went. We're doing this for your safety." Nayeon commanded as she walked over to taller girl Nayeon then tried to separate them but the grip only tighten.

 

"Are you guys drunk or something? Stop holding hands. Momo I want to talk to Jeongyeon alone."

 

"No...If you have to say something then say it to both of us."

 

"I don't want us to be divided...Please unnie, tell us what's going on." Dahyun who was tearing up mumbles. Sana tried her best to comfort the smaller girl who was silently crying.

 

Jeongyeon was cracking slowly and the silver haired girl knows that Momo was about to crack. If it's one thing that will break them is seeing any of the members cry.

 

Both girls took a glance at eachother once again and this time Jeongyeon found confirmation. "We were at the movies Nayeon unnie." The taller girl finally said.

 

"Movies? At this time? Why? Why did just you two went together, I noticed that this was a pattern but I never paid too much attention until it started to get out of hand."  Jeongyeon looked at Momo once again before continuing.

 

"We also ate at a fast food before coming back here...we decided to spend more time togethe-"

 

"Bull." All of the girls looked at Nayeon they never expected her of all people to curse.

 

"Please girls tell us what's going on...Don't make up anymore excuses you've been leaving in the night since November of last year. It's freaking February what could you be doing in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter