Debut+ Dorms

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the girls moved out of their trainee dorms, They were moved into a much bigger one. They were all deciding the room arrangements.

 

"I really want to get to know everyone, but at the same time I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, So I decided we will take this slow." Jihyo started as she look around the room.

"I think the youngest three should share a room and get to know eachother because they're still in school and will be spending alot of time together...So Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung can take the second largest bedroom." The three youngest girls nodded as they got up and went to their new bedroom.

 

"Alright so we the largest bedroom and the smallest one. I don't think the small one can fit three beds much less two...I don't know how that's going to work out."

 

"Maybe we can have two in the smallest room and four in the largest."

 

"But it can't even fit two beds in there...Maybe Nayeon can hav-"

 

"But she would be lonely, Maybe me and Jeongyeon can share that room together." Momo said. Jeongyeon whipped her head around fast as all of the girls stared at Momo. Dahyun peeped her head out her room. 

 

"You two sharing a bed? That's kinda weird unnie."

 

"It's not weird, Me and my sister shared a bed before." Nayeon replied defending Momo's idea. 

 

"But they're not sisters, It would be better if all the japanese members stay together an-"

 

Momo quickly cut off Jihyo. "Jihyo, that room can fit four people atleast, maybe it's better if two people share a bed. Plus it's not like we're going to do anything." Momo replied. "Isn't that right Jeongyeon?" She said as she look up at Jeongyeon. 

 

"Y-yeah." Jihyo raised her eyebrow at both girls as she sighed. "Fine... I guess you two can share a be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter