Denial

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things haven't become easier for the duo since that night.

 

The group finally had their first win for cheer up and continue to win all the way up to their last day of promotions. The song was a hit and soon Twice became extremely popular. They were constantly busy and couldn't go out in public as freely as they wished.

 

Now the girls were preparing for their second comeback with the main song named TT and the album name is Twicecoaster lane 1.

 

Momo and Jeongyeon feelings never disappeared but instead got stronger for eachother and Jeongyeon hated every moment of it. Jeongyeon hated that she would turn red when they stare at eachother for too long, when Momo initiate the skinship or air kisses, or when they hugged a little bit too long. The blonde hated that her feelings got stronger.

 

It was a bad case of denial for Jeongyeon. Momo was in denial at first before she accepted the fact that she didn't like guys, She never seemed interested even on twice elegant private life only until the video of Jeongyeon dressed up in guys outfit. The dirty blonde had to say that she looked good.

 

Really good.

 

Surprisingly Mina had a similar reaction while Nayeon was surprised (shookt). So it didn't look suspicious at all.

 

That couldn't be said for the rest of their actions in previous episodes.

 

Like when Momo did an air kiss to Jeongyeon that caused the brunette to slightly crack and take a glance at Momo's lips.

 

Or when the Japan line and Nayeon did coming of age and Jeongyeon (who claimed she was acting like a soldier) couldn't control herself which resulted in Tzuyu covering her face multiple times.

 

Now both girls were sitting alone in their shared bedroom. Jeongyeon's hair recently been cut and dyed blonde while Momo's is pink.

 

"Momo...Are you still a lesbian?"

 

"Yeah...I don't think that'll ever change."

 

A few weeks back Momo had told Jeongyeon that she like girls only and everything that she described seem to fit Jeongyeon in every possible way.

 

"What about you? Are you a-"

 

"No."

 

The pink haired girl sighed. Momo could tell that Jeongyeon was in denial, it was obvious.

 

Flashback

 

"Jeongyeon?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I wanna tell you something, Come here." Momo said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter