Yay!

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Author's POV:

"~~~~ ah! Later the doctor's going to check on you!" Minwoo said as he came in the room.

"Noo.... I don't want to see the doctor." You laid down.

"You want to go home right? So, you have to check in with him." Kwangmin said.

"You'll be there right?" You asked. Kwangmin nodded and held your hand.

"~~~~, do you want to go outside? It's a nice day!" Jeongmin suggested. You nodded and sat up. Kwangmin helped you got out of bed.

"Doc said you have to sit in a wheelchair!!" NaEun said. Your eyes widen.

"I don't want to sit in a wheelchair....." You pouted.

"You have to if you want to go outside!" Jeongmin flashed a smile.

"Fine....." You sat down and Kwangmin pushed you outside.

"Wah!! It's a long long time since I've been outside." You looked around.

"2 days." Kwangmin laughed.

"Still...that's really long for me." You stuck your tongue at him.

You all went on a walk for about 15 minutes and then come back inside, the doctor and the nurse was there.

"Hello ~~~~! Remember me?" The doctor asked as he sees you coming inside. You slowly nodded.

"I remember you...but not her..." You pointed at the nurse holding the clipboard. "Mianhae... heheh..."

"It's okay.. I haven't meet you yet." The nurse smiled nicely.

"Right." You smiled back.

"Okay, let's start the check up." The doctor smiled.

 

After the check up, the doctor told you and everyone about how you were doing.

"Her memories are coming back slowly..." He said.

"YES!" Everyone smiled.

"But!" The doctor began, this made everyone nervous again,...no one likes the word but. "It will take a while.... unless if have something special to make her remember."

"What's the 'special' thing?" Kwangmin asked the doctor.

"A miracle?" The doctor said and left the room, the nurse followed. You looked at everyone. 

"So...is that good?" You asked. They ran to your bed happily and hugged you tightly.

"OF COURSE!!!!" They all said and you smiled. Then the rest left for a while to go somewhere, leaving you and Kwangmin again.

"It's almost New Year, Kwangmin ah~" You said. He looked at you.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I checked Minwoo's phone and saw the date." You giggled.

"~~~~ ah, where's the necklace from?" Kwangmin pointed at the necklace you were wearing. You looked at it and the first thought that came to your head was Minwoo.

"Minwoo gave it to me I think....?" You weren't sure yourself. 

"Minwoo gave it to you? When?" Kwangmin looked at the necklace.

"Yesterday... I think...we went shopping and then...that's when the accident happen! When we were going home..." You said everything you remembered.

"Ohhh......" He patted your head. "You still have our ring right?"

You nodded and showed him your hand. The ring was still on the ring finger of your left hand.

"Good~" He kissed your forehead.

Then the doctor came in.

"I forgot to tell you," He said. "that next week, you can go home." He smiled and left the room.

"Did you just hear that?! We can go home next week!" You squeaked excitedly. Kwangmin nodded.

"Get better quickly!!" He patted your head.

_____________________________________________________________________________

This is my last update for you guys today that's why it's so short! x]

Enjoy!

Don't cry your hearts out! :D

You're getting better! *Clap*

You can go home with Kwangmin by next week! Yay!!

Enjoy this chapter! (:

I love you all, see you after school tomorrow♥