Apology

Only Faults
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello Everyone,

 

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for taking an interest into my story. I know I’m not the most complete writer and I tend to trail off in my chapters, so I really appreciate you taking an interest in it. I intend on continually improving my writing as time goes on.

 

Secondly, I’d like to apologize for going missing for the past month and a bit. Life has been busy on my end – end of semester exams, clinical re-enactment exams and various other schooling things. I know that in my last update I said I was going to upload another chapter soon and never got around to it. I still have a few different ideas for the upcoming chapter that I haven’t decided on just yet, hence the reason why that chapter never came out.

 

I don’t finish my exams until next week, but in the following week after I’ll be running around doing various other things though. So hopefully I’ll be able to get a chapter out in perhaps 2 weeks time? But no promises though.

 

I have a question for you all though, I’m personally not a person who really has a care for posters. But do you think having a poster for my fic would be beneficial?
And also, what is your preferred chapter size? Obviously a longer chapter takes more time but they tend to allow for more details and more character development.

 

Apart from that,
Thank you all for being understanding and please anticipate the upcoming chapters

Please log in to read the full chapter