girls talk

I gotta have you

chapter 9

As Kai left, I was left all alone near the entrance of the apartment. I was totally exhausted and I felt like a mess of emotions. I kept on debating, if Kai had just asked me for a date or if I was just overthinking.

"wahh so you are already here?" I heard Irene's voice and when I turned I saw her walking towards me with Suzy by her side.

" yeah I arrived just a few seconds ago" I replied.

" so now tell me what did you do with Kai?" Irene asked me with suspicious eyes.

"what do you mean huhh?? What can I do with him?" I replied trying to hide my blush.

" stop acting innocent." Irene said arching up her left eyebrow.

" okay although there is not much to tell but first lets go to our flat and what's this why are you wearing chanyeol's jacket?" I asked.

" it was cold so he lended me his jacket" Irene replied and looked towards Suzy.

"something's wrong with her. She is exceptionally quiet" Irene whispered to me

I looked in her direction and noticed that she was actually buttoned up for the first time in her life.

" is she drunk ?" I whispered back to Irene.

"I don't know first lets just go inside" Irene was shivering.

As soon as we entered my flat , Suzy pushed me and Irene aside with a jerk and suddenly started screaming and jumping amusingly in the drawing room.

" oh my god ! Oh my god! Oh my god! I can't believe it I just can't believe it that I just met my ultimate bias, Sehun. Today's the best day day of my life"

I and Irene were stunned and we were staring her in bewilderment. " I think she is drunk" Irene said.

" I told you" I replied.

Irene went towards Suzy and tried to calm her " hey darling I know you are overwhelmed but I don't want shimin to kick us out this time of the night"

"yeah ohhkay I'm sorry" Suzy said catching her breadth.

" girls if you are settled then I need to tell you both so.ething" I said and made my way towards the couch.

" okay so what is it?" Suzy said as she and Irene took seats on my either side. Suzy was back in her self which felt normal.

" actually guys " I wasn't sure if I should tell them about Kris but their expressions showed that they were way too curious.

" ahh Kai asked me for a movie. Actually not asked but told." I said and tried to avoid their eyes.

" what " they both said surprisingly.

" I told you that he'll ask her for a date. I won the bet now you have to give me your heels" Suzy said to Irene.

" wait a second , when was the bet made I thought we were just discussing about they both and don't you forget that I was the one who told that Kai seems interested in her" they both were arguing as if I wasn't present in the room.

"hey wait its not a date we are just gonna hang out for a day" I said trying to clear their misconception.

" look I've seen the way Kai stares you and its exactly the way how a guy sees a girl whom he likes" Irene said and the word 'stare' made me remember Kris's eyes.

" ahhh I can never win from you in arguing. Forget that cause first I need to tell you something more important" I said and told them the whole incident of the hospital. They were staring me intensely as if I was crazy.

" oh so that's why Kai was talking to you so frankly and casually" Irene said trying to clear her confusion.

" you spilled your coffee on kris's jacket and you are still alive? No way" Suzy said.

 

" by the way why is that moron so arrogant and self engrossed?" I said ignoring suzy's remark.

" who Kris?" Suzy asked and I nodded. " maybe because he is the sole son of a super rich dad. According to the media,his dad is a filthy rich CEO and he is the only heir of the whole company, you know a spoiled rich brat with all luxuries of life. Ahhh I envy him" Suzy said making a stupid face that made me laugh.

" if you knew his real story you would never have envied him " Irene said giving us an extremely intense look.

" his real story?" I asked and Irene cleared to tell us the story.

" look I don't like gossiping but chanyeol had told me about this" she stopped expecting us to respond but we were quiet so she continued. " Kris's life isn't as sparkling as it seems. His relations with his father is fallacious. He lost his mother at a young age and he thinks his father is responsible for her death."

" why would he think so?" I asked concentrating on the story.

" because his father had an external marriage affair and when his mother found about it she was heartbroken and so she killed herself and just after a year of her death his father remarried which contributed in encouraging his hatred for his father. That's why he thinks that love is disastrous and it spoils everything" she said the last line mockingly.

" aww poor guy and I thought he was just a bad boy by the way I've heard that he is very attached to his grandparents" Suzy said.

"ohh yes after his mother's death he went to live with his grandparents. He meet his father and step mother only once, on the day of his mother's death anniversary." Irene said and pity filled my chest.

"forget about this and tell me what's the matter between you and chanyeol. What's going on between you both?" Suzy asked with suspicious eyes skipping the previous topic. " we are just friends" Irene said.

" you know you can't lie to us" Suzy said.

" ohhkay actually I like him but I can't admit because I don't want our friendship to be destroyed" Irene said.

" how will this destroy your friendship" Suzy said in frustration.

" because he doesn't like me" Irene said with an upset expression.

" how do you know that he doesn't like you?" Suzy said.

"because --" Irene had no words.

"look you don't know if he like you or not so why don't you give it a chance?" Suzy explained to Irene.

" we'll talk this later cause I don't want shimin to have dark circles on her first date. Go sleep sweetheart" Irene said and walked towards the vacant room.

"I told you its not a date" I shouted on her back and threw a pillow towards her.