backstage meet

I gotta have you

 

chapter 7

Kris POV

after practicing we got few hours of rest and then we were taken to the destination for tonight's concert. We entered into the dressing room and saw that chanyeol was already there asking the designer for giving him the best outfit for tonight. " what's special tonight? Why are you asking for the best outfit? Other days you are not bothered about your outfit" suho asked him poking him in the stomach. "yes today is something really special" chanyeol said with a big grin. "what is it?" Kai ran towards him. " you know to whom the VIP tickets and backstage meet went to?" Chanyeol asked expectantly. "yeah I heard some fashion designer got them? Suho said unsurely. " yes and that fashion designer is my friend Irene. She told me not to tell anyone about that because she wanted to give her friends a surprise. Her friends doesn't yet know that I know her." Chanyeol said pushing suho aside. " isn't she the same girl you always talk about ?" Kai asked excitedly. " yes it seems like she is the same girl he likes" I interrupted. " no she isn't" chanyeol said abruptly and when I glared at him then he replied " yes she is" "then have you asked her out?" Kai asked impatiently. " not yet but I'm planning to do that soon" chanyeol said and I could see his face blushing. " then do it as fast as possible you should not wait for things like this" Kai said patting chanyeol's shoulder. "get ready guys we don't have much time. The fans are already here " suho interrupted. When we were about to enter on the stage Chanyeol suddenly whispered near my ear " OMG I'm just so nervous" making me shiver. Actually he wasn't whispering to me, he was talking to himself. I pushed him back and said "stop being so naive" "you won't understand Kris because you never had this feeling before. I wish you meet someone who could blast you heart inside your chest" he said first annoying and then with a grin. His words reminded me of today's incident when that clumsy hugged me. "stop it chanyeol we are about to enter on the stage and please focus." I said waving my thoughts away. "yeah I was trying to do that" he said. The announcement of our entry was made. We gathered together in a circle, putting our hands together in the middle one over the other we shouted " 1,2,3 EXO"and flew our hands in the air which we usually do before any of our performance. Everything went as planned. The show was going perfect. Everyone was performing their part perfectly and when it was my part I saw her. What was she doing here?, she said that she didn't knew us!!! And why was she looking so pretty !!! I felt Kai poking my arm and whispering something to me that I didn't hear. All I could see was her, only her surrounded by beautiful and colorful lights. Was something wrong with my eyes or I was really going insane!? Then I heard sehun singing my lines, 'SH*T!! My lines'. Then I heard the audience saying ' Kris and Kai go on we love you". Had Kai also stopped like me? 'ahh it isn't a time to think that' I caught up with my line and I could feel the world coming back to me.

Your POV

After the concert it was the time for backstage meet. I was scared to death by thinking about facing them but Irene and Suzy seemed very excited.'should I tell them?' ''hey guys I need to tell you some thing" I said to Irene and Suzy. "Me too" Irene replied. I wasn't expecting such reply. " whatever you both want to talk about we'll do it later in your apartment"she pointed towards me."because I can't wait even a second more to see my sehun" Suzy replied impatiently. "but-" both I and Irene started but were interrupted by Suzy. "no buts now lets go" she held our arms and dragged us with her. "okay but at least tell me their names" I begged. She stopped instantly and dragged me towards a poster that was pasted diagonal to us. She pointed at the guys and told me some names among which I hardly remembered few. "okay I get it" I said although i hadn't. "so now that we are good to go, lets just please go" she begged. When we reached the door of the green room I tried to hide behind Irene but damn my height. The door opened and a staff instructed us to go inside. As we took a few steps inside a guys whose name Suzy had told me chanyeol came running towards us and swept Irene off her feet. 'WAIT WHAT?' "oh sorry" chanyeol said by seeing mine and Suzy's expression. "Irene what's going on?" Suzy asked with confusion. "actually guys I and chanyeol know each other from a very long time and we are good friends. I just wanted to surprise you both." Irene said with an innocent face. " you know what Irene we'll continue this talk back in my apartment?" I said. " are you guys sure you are just friends and nothing more" Suzy asked. " of course" they both said at the same time and looked away. They were clearly blushing. I felt a poke on my arm and when I turned to see who was there, I saw Kai standing next to me. " hey nice to meet you again BY the way I don't know your name yet " Kai said with a bright smile. " oh sorry I didn't introduced myself. I'm shimin " I replied. "nice name. I'm Kai" he said "I know" I said giving a weird look. "but you said you didn't knew us" he asked confused. "yeah I didn't knew you guys till morning but then I got to know you, thanks to my friends"I said clearing away his confusion. "stop pretending and just admit it that you are our fan and for your kind information Kai that name is not at all nice instead its wierd" Kris said interrupting our conversation. "I'm not pretending and I you don't like my name then its totally your problem" I replied. "uh hm" Suzy cleared . 'oh sh*t I forgot' " Suzy I'll tell you everything later I promise" I said to Suzy with an apologizing face. "you better do that" she gave me a glare. Then a guy with rainbow colored hair entered the room and said "I'm really sorry for being late" I turned to Suzy to complete my apology and saw that she was lost in her dreams after seeing that rainbow haired boy whose name I remembered as sehun. Suzy was completely lost when she took few steps backwardly. She stumbled and was about to fall when sehun caught her. They stood their without making any moment and just staring into each others eyes. And when chanyeol cleared his throat they both hurried away. "actually I wanted to ask you guys if you would like to join us. We are planning to go in a nightclub after this" chanyeol asked me, Irene and Suzy. "that would be great if they join us" sehun exclaimed. "okay I wouldn't mind if you Suzy?" Irene asked. "obviously no, I don't even have a mind for minding" Suzy said with extreme joy. "would you shimin?" Irene asked me. "actually guys I won't be able to come, I've to complete my assignment but no worries you guys go and enjoy" I replied. "What No!!! It will be no fun without you please join us" Kai said with a hurtful expression. "but-" I was interrupted by Kai. "no buts, if you won't go then I'll not go as well" Kai said "oh! Okay lets go" I said. "Now that's like a good girl" Kai said with a grin and shouted " lets go guys!!!"