Irene you are the best

I gotta have you

chapter 5 

I stayed there for a while hoping she would return soon but lastly I got tired of waiting and as I was about to start the engine I got a glimpse of her from my side. I looked in her direction and saw her running towards me. God, what was she up to? As I stared at her with half bewilderment and half fear, suddenly she came and swung her arms around me. 'WHAT THE-- 'she hugged me. My heart started striking against my ribs and I could feel the heat of my reddening face. I was still, very still with her arms around my neck. It was a different feeling. I've dated many girls before but I never felt this way. How did this weirdo made me feel like this??

Suddenly she backed off muttering apologies.
 I didn't wanted her to back off,' DAMN what's wrong with me'. " I'm sorry I don't know why I did that" she muttered.

" I saved her. Thank you, if we were just a minute late the situation would have gotten worse" she said with a beautiful smile. 'WAIT WHAT? BEAUTIFUL???? Now really something is wrong with me'.

" Get on I'll drop you at the hospital" I wasn't able to find anything to say.

"o-okay again thanks" she said with a weak voice.

I dropped her at the hospital and left without saying a word. As soon I entered the gate of the dorm I saw Kai pacing around the hall.

"hey Kris, is she alright?" Kai asked when he saw me entering the dorm.

" that clumsy saved her." I said casually.

" I'm talkin about that doctor, Is she alright??" He asked impatiently.

" what?? She wasn't the one injured." I said totally surprised by his question.

" she was very scared and I was just worried about that" he said trying to avoid my gaze.

" whatever" I said as I walked towards my room.

                         your pov

I ran towards Tori's house with all my strength. I slided through the crowd and saw Tori lying on the floor surrounded with blood. My heart skipped a beat. I fell beside her and checked her head. The injury was not critical but since she was loosing a lot of blood I had to stitch the wound quickly. I asked her mother to help me in moving her on her bed. I cleaned the wound and stitched it. Tori's mother thanked me through her tears. I greeted her and walked out of their house. It felt like a heavy stone was lifted from my heart.

As I walked out of their house I saw Kris on his bike. I was just too happy to get a hold of my feelings. I ran towards him and hugged him. 'SH*T what have I done'. I realised my mistake and jerked back. I started muttering apologies for what I just did.

" I'm sorry I don't know why I did that" I actually didn't knew why I did that.

" I saved her. Thank you, if we were just a minute late the situation would have gotten worse" I said

" Get on I'll drop you at the hospital" he asked. WOW Mr. arrogant was trying to be nice.

He dropped me at the hospital and left without even saying a single word.' Look who's back yeah Mr. arrogant is back ' I rolled my eyes.

When I entered into my office I saw Suzy leaning on my chair. Was she sleeping??
"Suzy what are you doing here?" I asked
--no reply---
"hey Suzy" I shouted.
"yes yes yes" she tripped off the chair.
" were you sleeping in here?" I asked totally annoyed.
" no I wasn't" she protested clearly knowing that she was wrong" by the way is Tori alright?"
"yes now she is"I said.
"what happened and how did you reached there?" She asked curiously.
" I'm just too lazy to explain" I said lazily.
" okay but make sure to tell me everything later. And Irene is on her way to meet us" she said with a beaming smile.
Irene was one of our closest friend who was a fashion designer.
"what Irene is coming ??? Wasn't she abroad for a shoot?" I asked excitedly.
" yap but the shoot was postponed so she came back" she said waving her hand " and she has a surprise for us " she said with bright eyes.

We met Irene in a coffee shop. She had reserved a table for us.
"My Shimin My Suzy I missed you guys so damn much " Irene greeted us with a warm hug.
" we missed you too darling" I said to her and we three again did our bestie hug.
" what's the surprise you talked about ??" Suzy asked with curious eyes.
" you guys won't believe what I have for you" Irene said teasingly.
"stop beating about the bush and tell us what it is" Suzy said impatiently.
"I have - three- VIP tickets-and back stage tickets - of tonight's EXO concert" she said forcing us to concentrate on each word.
"wow Irene you are awesome,,,,, we love you" I and Suzy screamed the words.
"yeah yeah yeah yeah" all three of us started screaming and jumping around and then we realized that we were in a coffee shop and we felt everyone's eyes on us.
"shhh---" we sat down hushing each other and we busted in laughter.
"By the way guys what is EXO??" I asked realizing that I didn't knew about whom they were talking.
"what??"they both shouted together.
"you don't know what EXO is and you were jumping around with us??" Suzy asked and sighed.
" on which planet do you live that you don't know about EXO??" Irene rolled her eyes.
" I- I " I didn't had words.
"Forget it , let me you, EXO is a boy band which has the hottest boys ever" Irene said emphasising on the word 'hottest boys'.
"and we are going to watch their performance from the VIP seats and we are gonna meet the personally" Suzy said day dreamingly.
"okay then let's meet at shimin's apartment at 5 and I've designed outfits for you both so we are gonna get ready together. Today we'll do girls night out!!"Irene said making me and Suzy extremely excited.

"Irene you are the best" both Suzy and I screamed together.