lets have some coffee

I gotta have you

chapter 11

Water splashed all around me. I was gasping for air. I was in his arms , he had just saved me from drowning. As soon as I calmed down, I looked deep into his fierce eyes burning with something I couldn't recognize. " I know you want me, I know you want me to be yours" Kris said touching his forehead to mine. I held him closer by clenching his coat. " I know you want to venture deep into me and you know you can't escape this anxiety".

"Shimin, shimin , hey get up, I don't want you to be late on your first date" Irene's voice startled me awake and my dream completely faded away.

"ahh I told you its not a date, you sleazy person" I murmured sleepily.

"and I already told you that I don't believe your words, you sleepy head. C'mon now get up, you need to get ready. Kai will be here any minute." Irene said and I hurriedly looked at my alarm clock."huhh" I sighed in relief.

" I got complete one hour to get ready" I said.

"and that's not enough" Irene said with an obvious expression.

"its not enough for you but it is for me" I replied mockingly.

"whatever !!" Irene rolled her eyes and threw a small gift box towards me.

" what's this?" I asked.

"its a gift from Ariel. She told me that you desperately wanted it by the way I think you were very tired to sleep that tightly that you didn't wake up by Suzy's scream" Irene said leaving me confused.

Ariel was irene's old roommate and she became our friend because of her frenzy nature. She has been our friend for about two years now.

"why would Suzy scream?" I asked an obvious question.

"because chanyeol texted me in the morning saying that sehun is asking for suzy's number and they have planned to hang out today with us. When I told Suzy about it, she turned into the ultimate hulk" Irene made a poker face giving me a reason to giggle.I opened the box and found a bracelet.

"waahh Ariel is so sweet. She gave me the same bracelet that once I've fondly appreciated on her" I displayed the bracelet to Irene and she gave a warm smile.

" I'm gonna go get ready you do the same " Irene said walking towards the door and I nodded.

kris's pov

" ahhuhh my head feels heavy" I mumured lightly.

"after emptying 3 bottles of vodka and 1 bottle of beer how can you even think of having a steady head?" Tao said sarcastically.

"Kris are you sober now?" Chanyeol, suho and Baekhyun entered in my room.

I nodded vaguely and Tao chuckled in a mocked tone.

"what's wrong with you and Kai these days days, huh? You acted like a dispo last night and Kai just won't stop smiling from the morning" Suho said with a tensed voice.

"ohh so I wasn't the only one who noticed Kai smiling to himself" BaekHyun said clasping his hands together with an extremely pleased expression.

" yeah and also the way Kai was treating Shimin last night was weird" chanyeol said.

" what's so weird in that ?" I asked supressing my anxiety.

"its the second time he has ever been interested in a girl" chanyeol said making his point.

"what do you mean second time ? He has the longest list of girlfriends among all of us" BaekHyun said cheekily.

" yeah I do agree that he had dated many girls but it was just because they wanted desperately to date him and it wasn't because he liked them." Chanyeol said calmly.

"and you mentioned 'second time' ! When was the first time?" Suho asked.

"I don't know much but I think the first time was when his crush moved without informing anything to anyone. He tried to find her but he didn't got any hint. He was broke after that but it seems like he got a new hope now." Chanyeol cleared everything.

Although I was glad that Kai found a new hope but it was related to a girl who made my heart race which left a small pain in my heart.

" that's great" Tao said with a side smile but his smile suddenly faded when he noticed my glare.

" what is the topic of discussion here?" Kai entered into the room with two jackets on his either arm.

"we were just asking Kris if he is aright" suho said with a fake sort of laugh.

" and I told them that after finishing 4 bottles of alcohol content, no one can be alright" Tao said annoyingly.

" I hope that you get better soon, Kris but before that tell me which one is better?" He said displaying the jackets.

" I think that the faded one is better but what's the occasion?" Suho said with his usual gentle tone.

" I had the same thought and about the occasion I'll disclose later " Kai said enthusiastically and left the room.

 

"huhh thank god he didn't hear anything" BaekHyun sighed in relief " I've promised Luhan to go skate ting with him so I'm out, you coming suho?" BaekHyun turned to suho.

" yeah I'm coming" suho said and they both left the room.

 

sehun came hurriedly inside the room and chanted desperately " chanyeol c'mon lets go we are running late "

" no we aren't. We still have half an hour" chanyeol checked his wrist watch.

" no one's gonna hit you for being early so lets go" sehun said impatiently and dragged chanyeol out of the room.

" Kris, lets go and have some good coffee that'll help you to sober up and give us some time to clear things" Tao said helping me up.

"okay but what do we have to clear?" I asked confused.

" about the reason why you drank too much now shut up and get ready, I'm already annoyed" he said and walked out of the room banging the door behind him.

"WHAT THE- how could you bang the door on my face? Don't you know who I am?" I shouted with a mocked tone.

" yeah I know , you are a spoiled rich brat who gets drunk and murmur nonsense about a girl not knowing his worth but don't you forget I'm that brat's bff" Tao shouted back.

I murmured what?-- SH*T , I hadn't said anything about her, had I?? huhh I'm so stupid, how can I do such a thing... Tao would have heard everything that was in my mind. I slightly banged my forehead against the wall " oww that hurts" I rubbed my forehead and went to shower with a thought that what's done can't be undone.

I lived with these 11 stupid boys and I was the twelfth one.

shimin pov

chanyeol and sehun had arrived about half an hour early and to match with their pace, Irene and Suzy were already ready. All four of them had already left the apartment saying that they would go to the amusement park and I was waiting for Kai in the campus.

'I really wish that sehun stay safe from Suzy because her wild thoughts were visible on her face. But it seemed like Sehun didn't mind being attacked by suzy' this thought left a small smile on my face.

" thinking about someone, beautiful?" I heard someone's voice an turned to see kai leaning on his shiny sports car at the main gate.

"just admiring the weather" I replied cheerfully.

" you seem to be in a good mood" Kai said with a bright smile.

" you too" I said walking towards him.

He smiled and opened the door of the car and I understood the gesture and took the seat.

After driving for a while in silence, Kai said suddenly" we have 20 minutes before the movie starts so lets go and have a cup of coffee. I know a place nearby which is very famous for its coffee"

" yeah sure" I said and he smiled warmly.

we stopped near a café whose appearance reflected 'ONLY FOR RICH PEOPLE ' Kai grabbed my hand and escorted me inside. We entered and took places near an empty table.A waiter came towards us and bowed in courtesy .

" what would you like to have, sir?" He asked with a radiant smile.

" I would have a cappuccino and you?" Kai looked towards me " I'll have an americano" I replied.

"got it" the waiter said and went away.

"so did you get a nice sleep" Kai asked trying to start a sweet conversation.

" yap and you?" I asked trying to be polite.

"nope I wasn't able to get enough sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about you" he said cheekily.

" huhh stop hitting on me" I replied to his humor by teasing him and we both bursted out laughing.

and out of the blue someone appeared from my behind and said " woah so you both are also here?".

" Tao what are you doing here?" Kai didn't seem pleased but he tried to maintain his elegant behavior.

" I and Kris came here to get our morning coffee" tao said and I looked around desperately to find Kris.

" Kris c'mon come here" Tao waved his hand in my direction but I was sure it was for someone standing behind me. I turned and saw Kris standing behind at some distance from us.

"Tao let them enjoy and come back here" Kris said in his usual commanding tone.

" hey c'mon they wont mind if we join them , would you?" Tao looked towards us for taking our consent.

" absolutely not" Kai said but I could feel that he was upset.

they joined us and we all four were sitting around the same table. Kai front of me, Tao diagonally and Kris next to me.