at the concert

I gotta have you

 

chapter 6

It was about 5 when I and Suzy were waiting for Irene at my apartment. Although the evening had just begun but it seemed like a long day.suzy was watching a fashion show on TV and I was trying to complete my assignment that Dr. Mary gave me before going for her volunteer work.

"yeah, now that's what real fashion is!!!" Suzy screamed.

"can't you keep quiet, I'm trying to concentrate" I shouted from my bedroom.

"c'mon shimin stop being a nerd and come join me here, you have a lot of time to complete that assignment" she shouted back and increased the volume of the TV.

I came out of my room and saw her jumping on the sofa. I went straight and took out the plug of the tv from the switch board.

"what the -" before she could compete, we both heard my door bell ringing. We both ran towards the door and I opened it.

 

"hey there" Irene said with a bright smile.

"where were you? You are 8 minutes late" Suzy complained.

"I'm so sorry darling I was stuck in traffic" Irene said with an innocent face.

" you sick people!! C'mon Irene get in " I rolled my eyes.

"okay so what do you have for us?" Suzy asked excitedly.

"whatever I have you are gonna love it" Irene said with a beaming smile I noticed at that moment that Irene was carrying three shopping bags with her. She passed one bag to me and the other to Suzy.

" what is it?" I asked.

" its your outfit for today as I promised c'mon look into it, fast" she said anxiously.

I turned down the bag and took everything out on the sofa. There was a leather jeans, a leather jacket and a long pendant. Exactly the combo that I liked.

"awww I love this" I heard Suzy exclaiming.

"look here shimin what Irene brought me a half denim, a crop top and a lovely cardigan". She said overjoyed. That was actually a great combo.

" that will look very cute on you." I gave a sweet smile to Suzy and then turned to Irene " by the way Irene what do you have for yourself?"

"not much just a rugged jeans and a crop top" she said displaying her items.

" won't you feel cold in this look the material of your top is so thin and its extremely cropped" I asked with concern.

" I don't think that cold winds would get enough space to enter because the whole stadium would be surrounded with girls" she said waving away my concern.

"okay if you think so " I said reassured by her confident statement.

"okay girls now change your clothes fast because I have to do your makeup" Irene said clapping her hands together.

"why makeup" I said.

"yes makeup" Suzy screamed.

after changing Irene took out all her makeup items out of her bag I wasn't even able to understand that how all those things fit into her bag.

first Irene was doing her makeup while I was helping Suzy in adjusting her clothes. Then it was Suzy's chance who was overjoyed for that makeup stuff.

" make me so beautiful that sehun won't be able to keep his eyes off me" Suzy said turning around on the chair.

"alright but only if you sit straight" Irene said completely annoyed.

Suzy already had a beautiful face that I secretly envied and after Irene finished her makeup she looked like an angel who just landed on this earth.

now it was my chance. I was not much into this makeup stuff but both Suzy and Irene insisted so I agreed.

I was sitting on a chair with my eyes closed. I could feel all those brushes moving on my face. After a few minutes Irene said "open your eyes and look I bet you won't be able to recognize yourself"

I opened my eyes and heard Suzy taking a deep hissed breath " oh my!!! She looks wonderful"

Irene brought a mirror in front of me. Irene was right , i was not able to recognize myself. This me looked more confident, more beautiful and less clumsy. I looked this beautiful for the first time in my life.

" you look beautiful, baby " Irene said with a grin.

we took a taxi in front of my apartment and Irene instructed the driver about the destination. The driver left us at the entrance of the stadium. As we entered we saw that the stadium was already filled with girls screaming"EXO EXO E-X-O WE LOVE YOU"

"Didn't you say that the concert will start from 7 pm ? " I asked Irene shouting near her ear as the screams were making us unable to contact.

"yes but the fans are here early. Don't worry we have the VIP seats which is just in front of the stage and I'm damn sure that they'll notice us from there" she shouted back.

we made our way through the crowd and took our seats in front of the stage. It was actually a place where anyone on the stage could notice us.

we didn't had to wait much. The announcement was made that exo would now take the stage. The usual lights were now replaced by contrasting lights and few figures were visible entangled correspondingly with each other making a unique form. According to me that form seemed like a huge wolf. The girls all over the stadium started screaming and the form moved. Each figure moved so systematically that I couldn't take my eyes off them. When those figures came in light I could make out the faces. They all looked so magical so beautiful that "he looks familiar, where have I seen him?"

Suzy heard me and said in my ear " maybe you have seen him in some magazine or in the newspaper"

"maybe " I replied. 'no wait a second, he is that jerk named Kris no it can't be' my mind was full of confusion and my eyes were so wide open that I feared that they might pop out.

Before i could get control over my thoughts i saw the face of the other guy standing diagonal to him.' no its not possible it can't be Kai it just can't b. So those VVIPs were pop stars and I behaved so wildly in front of them? God why me why??'

I was trying to hide my face when he saw me. It was his line why had he stopped? The reason can't be me, it can't be because of me that he was so shocked that he forgot his lines. I saw Kai coming towards him and poking his arm to continue and then he too saw me. They both were standing there as if they were angelic statues.

" what's wrong why did Kai and Kris stopped?? They are ruining their teams performance, they should think about the other team members" I heard Suzy complaining.

" the biggest question is that why they are staring in our direction?" This time it was Irene.

The whole stadium was murmuring in confusion and I could see their teammates looking at them in confusion. Then I saw a guy with rainbow coloured hair taking lead.

"oh my sehun is handling the situation" Suzy screamed happily and maybe that guy named sehun heard because he looked in her direction and winked.

"OH MY did you see that he winked at me " Suzy said shaking the hell out of me.

The whole stadium started chanting his name "sehun,sehun,sehun" and then other words were chanted by the crowd" Kris and Kai go on we love you"

At that they both looked away and continue their performance.

I was sure that if i didn't know them then I really would have enjoyed the concert. It was awesome with awesome visuals awesome raps and awesome vocals. I had to admit that both of them were really talented although Kris seemed much like an arrogant jerk.

author's note-----

guys please keep on giving me feedbacks in the comments. Your feedbacks encourages me to write the chapters faster.