dance with me

I gotta have you

chapter 8

your pov

We went out from the back door to escape from the fans who were still waiting on the front exit. Kai showed me their vanity van which would take us to the night club. the van didn't looked big enough to fit all of us so i asked "do you really think we all will fit in that?".

"of course we will. this wan might seem small externally, but it could fit all of us" kai replied.

"here we go" Chanyeol shouted and dragged irene along the way putting his hands on her shoulder blades.

"bro come with us we'll enjoy throughout the way" kai said and i turned to see that he was saying this to kris.

"no thanks, i enjoy alot with my bike"kris said putting on his earphones. he walked past me putting his hands inside his pockets. 'DAMN he looked so cool'

"don't mind him. he does not like involving with people" kai said with a considerate look. "yeah i already got that " i replied. the moment i entered the van i realized how luxurious this van was.

it could certainly fit a few more people along with all of us. irene was sitting next to chanyeol. another guy named Baekhyun was about to sit next to her when chanyeol said "hey Baekhyun don't sit there, come sit next to me."

" why ? I want to sit here" Baekhyun said annoyingly.

" but i want you to sit near me" chanyeol said signalling something secretly.

"come shimin sit next to me because chanyeol won't let anyone sit near me" irene said and glared at chanyeol.

"hey its not like i'm not letting anyone sit near you its just that they are not trust worthy" chanyeol said innocently.

"and you call yourself our friend" a tall guy named Tao interrupted.

"your words hurt us" Baekhyun said pretending to be hurt.

"ahhh guys i'll clear this misunderstanding later. for now don't be offended" chanyeol said with a weird expression and everyone busted out laughing.

I took the place near to Irene and Kai sat next to me.

"Kai we always sit together. I don't like sitting apart from you. Before you never use to change seats no matter whoever joined us in the van." a cute guy with panda eyes said clearly offended with my presence.

"Kai you should sit with him. I think you both have a very strong friendship" I said to kai feeling a bit of guilt for separating them.

'yes he is like my younger brother. he likes sticking with me." kai said to me and turned to that guy and said" "aww D.O. don't be upset. come here and sit with hyung (elder brother)."

"okay"D.O. said excitedly.

I exchanged my seat with D.O's window seat. Chanyeol was a bit upset to let a guy sit near Irene.

" close the window or you'll catch a cold" kai said with concern.

i turned around to close the window when i saw kris sitting on his bike. 'how can someone look so damn hot and cool at the same time?' i could see colourful lights surrounding him although there was only one street lamp. 'shimin you are going insane stop it' He picked his helmet and was about to wear it he turned towards my window. Our eyes found their way towards each other. we had an intense eye contact which had the power to rip off anything in the way. He was staring right into my eyes which sent a shiver through my whole body.

"shimin are you alright?" I heard Irene saying this to me.Her words returned me to conciousness and i looked away from Kris. He also turned away and wore his helmet.I quickly closed the window.

when everyone had settled on their places,I saw Suzy and Sehun staring each other. Continuously staring just the way I and Kris were.

Throughout the way we were laughing and making fun of each other but mostly making fun of chanyeol. chanyeol payed a huge price for calling his friends 'not trust worthy' as they all cruelly .

When we reached at the nightclub, I could see that the whole nightclub was completely surrounded by security guards. One of them showed us the way. As we entered I saw kris was already there getting a drink.

"guys now that we are here let's play a game" chanyeol shouted with excitement.

" yeah that would be great" kai said in the same tone.

"what type of game?" i asked.

" its a card game. we have different pairs of cards. whosever card will match and complete a pair they will dance together."chanyeol explained.

"but there are only three girls and i don't want to dance with a boy" Baekhyun  said

"that depends upon your luck" chanyeol replied.

" you remember what we have planned" kai whispered to chanyeol but i overheard.

"of course i do" chanyeol whispered back.

Kai started shuffling the cards.

"you don't even know how to shuffle cards,give it to me I'll do it." Tao said and snatched the cards from Kai.

"what are you doing !! give it back" Kai tried to take it back but Tao was taller.

" hey tao give him back the cards" chanyeol said in support of Kai.

"something seems fishy why are you both so into shuffling today have you both planned on cheating or something " Irene asked suspiciously.

" of course not" they both said together and gave a fake laugh.

Tao shuffled the cards and distributed them among us. Kris didn't wanted to participate but everyone insisted so he joined us.

It was the time to match pairs. luckily Suzy's and Sehun's card matched. Baekhyun got Chanyeol and another guy with smart features whose name was Suho got Irene.

"Suho will you like to exchange your card with me? I promise I'll do your laundary for a month" Chanyeol tried to bribe Suho.

"no thanks, dancing with a beautiful lady like Irene will be better" Suho said teasingly.

"I want to dance with a girl" Baekhyun complained.

kai's card matched with Tao's and they both were equally annoyed.

" you spoiled everything" kai jokingly cursed Tao.

Everyone got their partners only I nd Kris were left, so that meant he was my partner!! 'ooohhh nooo!! not that jerk' although somewhere back in my heart i was a bit glad.. I didn't wanted even a bit of gladness but human emotions cannot be controlled.

we all stepped on the dance floor. Awkward vibes surrounded me and Kris. He slipped his hand to get a grip on my waist and with a force pulled me closer. It didn't seemed like temptation but more like frustration. My hands rested on his chest and I could feel his muscles flexing under my hands. His body seemed so tough, so manly. I could smell the scent of his cologne. Deep inside my heart I was enjoying this moment. I tried to make some distance but he again used his strength and pulled me closer. My heart was beating so fast that i feared he would hear my heart beat. I wanted him closer but at the same time not too close. Being so close to him made me forget everything that was happening around us. I wasn't able to feel anything except his body touching mine. It felt like we were alone in the nightclub and suddenly I heard Kai saying to kris "hey bro if you don't mind then can I  have her ?"

"yeah surely" Kris said and stepped away from me. 'DAMN Kai why? why? why? why did you do this??' 'kris please don't go' I was screaming in my head.

Kai stepped forward and took the position.Unlike Kris he was maintaining a friendly distance. Now that Kris was gone I was gradually becoming aware of my surroundings. Sehun and Suzy were dancing as if they were so into each other and they seemed like they were created for each other.

Next to them were Suho and Irene and also Chanyeol who was begging Suho to let him dance with Irene.Bae4khyun was standing next to them greatly annoyed.

Although i was only trying to get aware of my surroundings but my eyes were searching for only one person and that was Kris. 'there he is' , I saw him sitting at the counter asking for another shot.

I and Kai danced for a few more minutes in silence and then I just wanted to go away from this crowd. "excuse me, I want to go to the washroom" I said to Kai and made my way away from him and the crowd.

The washroom was completely silent. It felt good to get away from the noise. I went towards the sink and suddenly someone pushed me towards the wall 'ouch' He grabbed my hands and pinned me on the wall. I wasn't able to move. He came closer and closer until our bodies touched and his face was inches above mine. "Kris what are you doing?" my voice came as a whisper.

 

-----author's note-----

guys if you are liking the way this story is progressing then please tell in the comments, I'm up for many more awesome scenes are you??