hates love

I gotta have you

chapter 14

Irene's pov "thanks for the ride, chanyeol" Suzy said as soon as she stepped down from the car.

"don't mention" chanyeol replied to her. "by the way Irene, I really have something important to tell you" he said turning towards me.

"what is it? Say"

"ahm, actually I- " he was hesitating.

"c'mon man, should I tell her instead of you?" sehun seemed frustrated.

"don't you dare" chanyeol glared at him. "huh... Be a man" sehun returned the glare. "Irene I'll tell you tomorrow" chanyeol ignored sehun's comment.

"ohkay! Well I also want to tell you something, I'll do it tomorrow"

"not again, uhh" Suzy said in frustration. "okay bye then, sleep tight" chanyeol said and drove away his car. Although sehun seemed like he didn't want to go.

"why aren't taking any initiative? You should just go and tell him" Suzy said to me. "yeah I'll do that tomorrow in the party, for now let's just go inside, Ariel is waiting for us" "hmm" Suzy nodded and we made our way inside.

Shimin's pov

"Uhh I wish we could spend a little more time together. It was just so good with him" I was blankly staring a stone on the ground. I didn't want to go inside. I wanted to feel the day just a little more, I wanted to know the other side of him just a little more. But the biting cold dominated my wishes and desires and I finally decided to go inside.

"what are you guys doing here" I was surprised to see Suzy, Irene and Ariel sitting in front of my flat's gate like beggars. They seemed really exhausted. "and why are you all sitting on the floor" "we don't have the keys.Someone forgot to give us the spare keys." Irene replied to my surprised question

"oh I'm so sorry. I totally forgot about that. I'll give both of you a spare key just don't be angry. And Ariel" I turned towards her "I'm so thankful for that bracelet"

"don't be it's just out of love" she seemed very genuine.

"oh I love you too, sweetheart" I gave her a warm smile. "now you three clear the way, I need to unlock the door." They stood up and gave me the way. I put the key inside the key hole and turned.

"now guess what! I have a special news for you guys." Suzy exclaimed

"yeah I know what's that news about" I was damn sure that she was talking about tomorrow's party.

"so Kai told you?"

"yap!"

"great! By the way Ariel, you are also coming" Suzy turned to Ariel who was half hanging on Irene (her usual way of standing).

"what? Where? I don't even know what you are talking about" she straightened. Irene took the lead to explain everything to her"look, there's a party of one of my friend-" "going to be boyfriend" Suzy interrupted. "hope so" Irene continued "and we all are invited there"

"but I don't know him" Ariel complained. "you do know him" Suzy said with a wicked excitement. "how?" Ariel seemed confused. "you'll know once you get there cause they are popular. Now no more questions because we need to plan for our dresses" Irene said excitedly.

"Irene please arrange something for me and Suzy as well because we need to go to work tomorrow and we won't get much time to prepare" I said and Suzy sadly nodded. "no need to mention. I and Ariel will prepare everything " Irene replied.

"okay everyone get settled cause I have something really important to ask" I really wanted to know what I was feeling and consulting a friend would be best, or maybe three friends.

"what is it?" Irene asked taking a place on the couch. "its just -" after thinking for a while i continued "i want to sort out my feelings" "okay go ahead" Ariel said and along with Suzy she took a place beside Irene. I leaned on the corner of the table in front of the couch and began " what does it mean when you began to see colourful lights around a person, when you forget that anyone else is in the room other than that person, when you want to see him just a little more, when you want to be with him just a little bit more, when your heart skips a beat when you see him smile, when you want to stare him endlessly-" I trailed off. I didn't remember that they were in the room and when i came to my senses i became embarrassed. 'Damn I've poured my heart out. I've said just too much'

"sorry I- I think I've said too much" my face was heating up because of embarrassment and seeing their half open mouths added insult to the injury.

"Damn shimin, you like him" Suzy lastly concluded.

" like ?? No she is in love" Irene corrected her. "yeah actually it seems like she is in love by the way who is the lucky guy " Ariel investigated. Wow! Their answers left me in a complete shock I was listening to them in sub consciousness.

" I think he's the same guy she spent the day with, right shimin?" Suzy asked. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. They didn't know with whom I spent the day, they weren't aware and I didn't have the consciousness to clarify their misunderstanding so I just headed towards my bedroom. I could hear them behind me saying that they were happy for me and that I finally found the love of my life.

Suzy said behind me "he would never say no to her. I've seen that likeness in his eyes" she didn't know that it wasn't Kai, it was someone else,someone mysterious and at that time we both weren't aware that it was someone who hates love.

Next day was perfectly normal except what was going inside my brain. I and Suzy went for work. Irene stayed behind and asked Ariel to come over to help her in arranging our dresses. I had asked her if she would be able to make four dresses in a single day then she had replied that she already had those dresses prepared and all she needed to do was to give them final touches. In the hospital my work went all well. By treating and counselling a few patients I was able to forget whatever was going on in my life at least for some minutes and for that I was grateful to them. When the day's work was over I went in the canteen where Suzy was waiting for me and without wasting a Nano second we headed back to our apartment.

Back in the apartment Irene and Ariel had finished their work on our clothes and we four sat for a coffee together

"so when are you going to show us our outfits?" Suzy asked taking a sip of her coffee. "when we'll have to get ready" Irene replied.

"you know I can't wait" Suzy said cutely with a pout. "I know and that's why I'm trying to teach you how to wait" Irene said firmly.

"and you call yourself my friend" we all laughed on seeing Suzy's stupid expression. "okay guys let's get ready" Irene stood up and clasped her hands together. "we have a lot to do"

Next thing that I knew was being grabbed by three young women with a wicked plan floating in their head.