just a bit more

I gotta have you

chapter 16

Chanyeol's pov

"we've been working on this album for a very long time" I said to Miss Courtney who was going to cosponsor our song.

"yeah surely you would have been after all it's so pleasing" she replied.

"hmm" I just nodded and suddenly I heard a very familiar voice. I turned in a sub attentive state and because of the lack of attentiveness I wasn't able to recognize the figure and to my worst luck it was Irene.

She certainly would have gotten angry. obviously anyone would,but she didn't show her anger. I offered her a special drink, I knew the other one was her favourite but I wanted her to try a new taste. Damn! I wanted to dance with her so badly but I couldn't let my guest feel aloof.

She told me to come to her as soon as I get free and I agreed with that so she went away.

"chanyeol, the song sounds good, let's dance"  miss Courtney said to me as soon as Irene left and dragged me towards the dance floor.

"sorry miss Courtney, I don't think I can dance with you. I already have a dance partner" I tried to sound as polite as I could.

"what, so you are gonna reject your guest and go to your partner. Well I didn't expect that ill courtesy from you" she sounded offended.

"No, no. Please don't take it in a wrong sense. I don't mean that. If you want it then we surely can dance together I'm sure my partner will understand."though I said this but I wasn't sure.

"now that's like a true gentleman" a smile spread all over her face. She nearly dragged me towards the dance floor and grabbed me closer. I tried my best to create a distance but she was pouring herself on me.

"you know, you gotta make the first move" she whispered in my ear.

" what?" I couldn't understand what she was talking about.

" girls prefer guys making the first move" she again whispered but this time closer than before.

"I don't understand" I still couldn't get it.

" not now but later you surely will" she rested her head on my shoulder which I was desperately wanting to share with Irene and not her.

And suddenly I gotta a glimpse of 'DANGER'.
'Irene! No, damn she'll get a wrong idea by our position '.

And as expected, she had no idea what was really going on. All she had was an illusionary idea of me flirting with this British lady. I tried my best to stop her, to tell her what actually was going on, but after all it's Irene, that Irene who has a big mouth but no ear.

After accusing me of- I don't know what, she ran away. I tried to stop her but it was of no use. I was chained down by the arms of this British lady.

"I'm sorry, but I really need to go" I tried to move away but she grabbed my coat and said "not yet".

I stared her in amusement nearly for a minute and then suddenly Suho came towards us. "I'll attend miss Courtney, now you can go"

"okay" I was just too desperate to go and find her.

"she's on the terrace" Suho answered without asking.

"make sure you convey your feelings this time, as I said girls prefer guys taking the initiative" miss Courtney said and winked at me.

"what ! It was all planned?" I was shocked, intensely shocked.

"stop wasting time and go" suho said and gave me a light push. That push acted as an accelerator and I made my fastest way towards the roof.

I barged through the door. I could hear her sobbing. "I'm such a jerk! I made her cry"

She turned and muttered. " chanyeol! Why are you up here? Just leave me alone for sometime"
 
Irene's pov

"Irene please listen to me, will you?" Chanyeol said slowly.

"no I won't, just go away" I said in frustration.

"I won't go unless you listen to my side" he said taking a step forward.

"I don't care whatever your side is! You always do what you want and never care what other feels" I was chatting non stop and chanyeol walked towards me in full speed. "I really don't care with whom ever you are and I know you too don't care with whom ever I am! I know it does not matter" he covered my mouth with his hand but I didn't stop, I kept muttering even though it wasn't clear.

" it does matter" he shouted and I was stunned for a moment. I stopped my muttering and he said, now very gently , coming closer " it does matter, you matter" his voice was so soft that I felt like melting in it. "all that actually matters is you, all that I actually care about is you and all that I actually need is you." His warm hand was still covering my mouth. My lips were touching the skin of his hand. "so please don't you ever say again that you don't matter."

His soft voice had made me melt ' but I'm tougher than this I won't melt in his voice. I can't be under his control' I pulled my courage together and again started muttering with all strength about how he was dancing so close to that girl and how he was messing up my feelings.

He seemed really frustrated now. He removed his hand and suddenly - his lips were over mine! He was kissing me! His tongue touched my teeth. His lips entangled mine. He my lower lip which passed a shiver all through my spine.My knees felt weak and this time I literally felt like my legs have melted. Well he found a good way to close my mouth. He slid his hands through my waist and pulled me closer in a single blow. Our bodies created friction by rubbing against each other and there wasn't any space for air. He lowered his head in the kiss even more. It seemed like he was desperate for this.

He broke the kiss only to whisper something. "I love you" his breadth tickled my skin. I was craving to listen these words from him for so long but now that I've heard them it felt like they were made just for me. "I-" and before I could reply he placed his lips again over mine and this time there was no hesitation from my side.I leaned in the kiss and repeated his actions. This was the best feeling ever! His lips moving over mine, tongues striking occasionally and a never satisfying hunger.

Shimin's pov

"I can't see anything!" Ariel said and suddenly squeaked.

"what's wrong" I asked in alarm.

"nothing, I just thought that someone tried to grab my arm" she said with a sort of laugh.

" but no one did, right?"

"yap!"

My stretched hand touched the counter and I grabbed a drink, and unluckily a little bit of it spilled on my dress.
"here, see if it suits your taste"

"doesn't matter, all I need is something to quench my thirst so it's good" she replied and took the glass.

"as you wish" I handed over the glass. "just stay here, I'm gonna go get some tissues"

" wait, how you're gonna find tissues in the dark?" She asked.

"don't worry, I had already spotted the tissue holder in the light so it won't be hard this time" I said and made my way away from her, carefully examining my each step.

On reaching the edge of the counter table, someone suddenly covered my mouth by his hand and grabbed me from the back. It seemed more like a hug from the back. Adrenaline rushed through my veins and I started screaming with all my strength but all that could come out was a squeaky voice as my mouth was covered. He dragged me along with him and I tried my best to get free but it didn't help.

"stop it if you don't want to be punished" it was kris's voice. He was saying me to stop screaming and he thought I would listen to him. Well he was wrong, I kept screaming and throwing my arms to get free.

"seems like you won't listen" he said with a teasing tone and slightly bit my ear  'wait, what!' His touch made my body shiver and on  feeling my shiver he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

For a while I was still, very still and when I came to my senses I again started my attempts to get free. He released my mouth, moved in front of me and pinned me on a wall with my hands on the side and his body pressing against mine.

"what are you doing" I could hardly get these words out of my mouth.

"just trying to quench my thirst." He replied. Although his face wasn't much visible but I'm sure there was a smirk on his face.

"what?''

He didn't reply and at once pressed his lips over mine. I could taste the wine he must be drinking before all of this, but he didn't seem drunk. He slid his hand from the back side of my head all through my hair messing it up.

I could feel the warmth of his body. And it felt like a desperate fire was burning between us. Everything was happening so fast, his lips were moving over mine so fast that it was becoming hard to keep pace with it. His tongue touched the roof of my mouth, entangled with my tongue and explored my whole mouth.

It felt so good, so satisfying. It seemed like I was starving for all this time and now that I had his lips, I was filling myself with it. I reached out my tongue inside his mouth, tasting each and every inch. We were so deep into each other at that very moment that it seemed impossible to seperate.

And suddenly the lights came back. As soon as the lights came, he broke the kiss and moved away leaving me vexed and wanting for more. He turned around and walked away. I straightened and smoothened my hair. I was desperate and completely messed up at that very moment. I wanted more just a little bit more.