the VVIPs

I gotta have you

chapter 2

As they walked away my best friend and my co-worker Suzy came running towards me " hey Shimin where were you I was searching for you everywhere"

" actually suzy I-I " I was not going to tell her that i was again late.

" forget it I'm here to inform you that Dr. Mary won't be coming today so you have to attend her appointments " she said the whole sentence without bothering to breathe.

" hey hey hey Suzy calm down I'm not going to run away and please don't tell me that she went for volunteering without taking me." I said as we started walking towards my office.

" yes exactly she went for the volunteer work without you" suzy said as she was recovering herself after a long run.

"uhhh I really wanted to join her" I said annoyingly.

" and yes I forgot to tell you that there is an urgent appointment with a VVIP patient. Please try to control your temper and don't argue with them. You know our seniors don't like messing with the VVIPs." Suzy warned me.

"yeah i got it and I hate VVIPs " I said before entering into my office.

kris's pov

 

last night during practice hours I fell on my left arm which was already injured. Tonight our team has to perform on the international stage and we can not take any chance so Suho and others suggested me to consult a doctor and here I was in the hospital canteen with Kai I didn't wanted Kai to come along but everyone insisted me not to come alone so I brought him with me.

"have you taken the appointment?" I asked Kai who was busy checking his tweets.

" of course I have" he replied without looking at me.

" did you inform them that we are the VVIPs and we need urgent appointment? " I asked

He lifted his said and looked at me with a poker face and said " no need to inform anyone just by seeing our faces they get that we are VVIPs "

" then - " I was about to complete my sentence when a girl bumped into me spilling her coffee on my jacket. She spoiled my precious jacket which my grandpa gave me.

I wanted to teach her a good lesson but she kept on arguing. Till now no one ever dared to argue with me. She even rolled her eyes on me,how could she. I was about to win the argument when Kai interrupted our argument and made me realize that we were wasting our time so we walked away.

 author's note ----

hey guys if you like this story then please give me some feedbacks so that I can continue writing otherwise I feel like I'm wasting my time so please guys give me some feedbacks.