Chapter 8

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haha, guys, let's not hate Myungie for the way he treats Jiyeonie. You'll find out why on later chaps. Hehe.

___________________________________________

 


Jiyeon was so pitying herself right now while holding the duster and using it to remove the dust on the huge vase in the living room. She had been sneezing for a while now. She was so close to crying while self pitying herself but she had to hide her true emotions since Kim Myungsoo, the jerk of all the jerks, was watching her while she was cleaning his house. By the look on his face he was clearly enjoying what he was seeing while observing her.

He's so bad! She had been glaring at him from time to time. She still tried to look composed even though she wanted to cry. Determined to show him that she was not having a hard time with all his commands. She wanted him to think that he didn't succeeded with his plan on making her look helpless.

"Well, I didn't know that doing household chores are not that hard to do." she commented.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's just like I'm doing some exercise."

"Is that so? Then, since you're enjoying with what you are doing, after you're done with that, clean the outside of the house."

Her eyes nearly popped out of it's socket. "Did I mention the that I'm enjoying this? I said, this is like exercising. Duh! And you can't go exercising for too long because you can have muscle cramps. So maybe I need to rest now since I've been 'exercising' for too long now."

"Okay, you can rest. But just for a while because you'll continue your 'exercise'... outside." he gave her a smirk before walking away.

When he was out of her sight she harshly threw the duster onto the floor and glared at it like it was her enemy. She imagined Myungsoo's face on the duster. She started stomping on it hard letting all her frustrations out in it. "You monster, I hate you! I hate you!"

"What are you doing?"

Jiyeon stopped abusing the poor duster and faced Myungsoo. His arms are crossed on his chest while staring at her intently. "W-Well, there's a cockroach on the duster. I was just trying to kill the disgusting little monster." she reason out while controlling the urge of picking up the duster and shove it to his amused annoying face seeing how miserable she is. She couldn't believe she got frighten to him. But she wouldn't let him see that.

"Have you killed it?"

"I wish I had. I was about to kill it but it got ahead of me. It got away."

"Maybe because... that cockroach was more resourceful than you."

They had staring contest. Jiyeon knew that there was something more to his words. Like he knew that there was really no cockroach and she was talking about him. Maybe he was really resourceful. But she couldn't let him outsmarted her the whole time. She couldn't stay on that place even for a week with him. She have to think of a way to get away from that place. She will deceived him. And when she succeeded, it will be her who will laugh at him when that happens.

"I change my mind. Do not clean the outside of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter