Chapter 7

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicated to @K_Tiara  and @kimaray who never failed to leave comments. 😘

 

___________________________________________

 

From the room where Myungsoo had put Jiyeon's luggages, he went out to the veranda connected to his own room. He looked for Jiyeon on the seashore. He saw how she would harshly picked a fistful of sand and threw it everywhere while screaming in frustration. He laughed. He couldn't believe that he successfully brought Jiyeon to the island.

 

Aromi Island is the name of the island. It was located in Tongyeong-si, Gyeongsangnam-do. It was an island with a vast forest, jungle cliffs, beautiful caves and natural lagoons. The place was lovely. He inherited it from his Grandfather. The island was very important to his Grandpa. It is stated on his Grandpa's last will to keep it as a private island. There were caretakers in there but he told them to go home for a while.

 

The cottage house has electricity coming from the solar panels on the roof and power generators that runs by fuel. Caretakers seldomly used the generators. The house also had it's own automatic cistern and filtering water system. There was a satellite phone too but he hid it on his room. And an emergency boat docked on the hidden part of the island.

 

In that place he would change Jiyeon's rude behavior. He would teach her a lesson. He would also teach her about humility. She needed to learn how to respect and be sensitive about other people's feelings to avoid hurting them. He wanted her to learn how to accept the truth that she couldn't have everything---like Jong Suk.

 

He was positive that he could change her bad attitude though he would admit that it will be hard for him to change a y and brat like her.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon is on the veranda that night. Sitting on a wicker chair while staring at the dark sea. It's almost midnight and she haven't eaten yet. She could feel her stomach grumble. She had never felt that helpless in her entire life. She always got what she wanted. But right at that moment, she would do nothing.

 

She has to think for a way on how she can get away from that place. Even without cell sites, she was sure that there's a means of communication in there. Maybe Myungsoo had hidden it somewhere so he can detain her there. It could be a satellite phone or a radio equipment. She just have to find it and call her mom or dad. She could not stay in that remote place the whole semestral break.

 

Her eyes flew to the room next door. That was the room occupied by Myungsoo. They shared one veranda. After a while her stomach loudly grumble again. She's really hungry. She couldn't do the hunger strike anymore. Glancing to Myungsoo's room again. The lights are all off and maybe he's already sleeping. He wouldn't know that she will eat.

 

Jiyeon carefully descends to the kitchen. She opened the fridge. It was full of foods but she's gonna have to cook or prepare it all like a sandwich. She didn't know how to cook or prepare food. Stepping closer to the dining table, she saw cook meals under the cover. There was rice, meat and lots of side dishes. She almost drool just by looking at it. Quickly sitting on the chair, picking up the utensils, she started stuffing mouthfuls of food inside , she was so hungry. Currently she was enjoying the food that sometimes she would choke but she would just tap her chest and continued eating until she heard a voice.

 

"So do you like the food?"

 

The spoon fell from her hand in surprised with slightly opens that some rice fell from it. She quickly turns to the kitchen entrance where the voice came from. There stood Myungsoo only wearing a white shirt and boxers looking at her. Red stains colored her cheeks from embarrassment since he caught her in the act of eating.

 

"Don't be shy. Continue eating." he was obviously amused with her. Looks like the monster was so entertained because she looked like a pig eating on the kitchen when a while ago she kept saying that she wouldn't eat.

 

She felt how helpless she is. Even her food, she cannot eat without Myungsoo's help since she cannot provide of her own. Maybe this was his aim for bringing her there. He wanted her to feel helpless. Therefore she would never give him the satisfaction of seeing her helpless.

 

"I noticed that the fridge was well stocked. Looks like you really planned on detaining me in this island really well. Well, at least, I wouldn't be hungry here." she said smugly before taking a bite of her food and chewed it slowly so he wouldn't noticed how hungry she really is.

 

Myungsoo entered the kitchen. He took a glass from the cupboard and took water from the fridge. "I don't have plans on getting you hungry. I'm not that bad. You just have to wash the dishes because there are no maids here."

 

Jiyeon quickly swallowed the food in . "Why would I do that? I never experienced washing the dishes eversince."

 

"Therefore, you will experienced it today. Like I said, no maids here. No one will clean those plates other than you."

 

Her eyes grew wide. "But I'm your guest here. You're not supposed to make me do that thing."

 

"I brought you here to teach you a lesson not to treat you as a guest. You'll do all the household chores here except cooking because I am certain that you don't know how to cook."

 

"No! I won't do any household chores!" she said in firm voice.

 

"If you won't follow my orders, you will be detained here for more than three weeks. How about three months? Do you like that?"

 

Jiyeon gasps. "You can't do that!"

 

"Trust me I can."

 

"You have to go back to school. You can't stay here that long."

 

"Of course, I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter