Chapter 3

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Stop hurting her!" shouted the baritone voice.

 

 

Jiyeon gasps when she heard that familiar voice. She turn her back to confirm her suspicion. And she was right, it was Lee Jong Suk who came. She quickly let go of Suzy's hair. Her friends did the same who helped her teach her rival on Jong Suk's attention a lesson.

 

 

She had an argument with Suzy on the lobby of engineering building. Suzy confirmed her suspicion that there was something going on between her and Jong Suk. She was so angry with Suzy telling her that Jong Suk will never like her. She started the physical fight because she was really mad and jealous. Suzy fight back.

 

 

When her friends saw that she was about to lose, they stepped in to help her. Together they beat up Suzy. But it was so unlucky for her that Jong Suk came at the wrong time and caught her in the act that they were all hurting Suzy.

 

 

He pulled Suzy away from them. "Why are you all going against her. Why are you hurting her?" he ask in a harsh tone.

 

 

"O-Oppa...she...it was her fault. She started this." She pouted and acted hurt.

 

 

"Liar!" Suzy said while crying. "I was walking alone here when she blocked my way. She confronted me and they hurt..." She stopped when Jong Suk touch her face. That made Jiyeon burn in anger.

 

 

"Your cheeks are swollen." Jong Suk said affectionately to Suzy.

 

 

"She hurt me because of you. Because I took you away from her." Suzy added.

 

 

Jong Suk's face darken when he looked at Jiyeon. "I don't like what you did. Yah, Park Jiyeon. Do you think it was right to beat her with your friends? Do you think it was right to hurt her because of me?"

 

 

"Because she's a ! She took you away from me!" she couldn't stop but to burst it out.

 

 

"She didn't took me away from you because I was never yours, Jiyeon. So there is no reason for you to hurt Suzy. And even if there is, you shouldn't have hurt her."

 

 

Jiyeon was used to Jong Suk being snappy and ignoring her most of the time. She was hurting when he was doing that. But this time, it hurts much more because he sided with her rival for his love.

 

 

"Don't you dare hurt Suzy ever again if you don't want to be my enemy. You wouldn't like what I will do to you once you bothered her again. Leave her alone from now on. Do you understand?"

 

 

Defeated she manage to nod her head. The pain she was feeling increases when Jong Suk carried Suzy bridal style away from them. When the two were out of her sight, that's the only time she notice the crowd of their schoolmates surrounding them. She needed to get out of there fast. She cannot break down in tears infront of all this people.

 

 

When she whirl around her friends followed. She stopped on her tracks for a moment when she saw Kim Myungsoo staring at her. Maybe he had witness the scene. She was expecting him to ridicule her since she got humiliated. But his face was serious while staring at her. She continued walking away.

 

 


 

Kim Myungsoo was expecting Jong Suk reaction when he told his cousin about Jiyeon.

 

 

"She really won't give up, huh?" Jong Suk placed his palm on his forehead. "I already have a girlfriend and she still don't want to stop pestering me. What the hell is wrong with her?" he was looking frustrated.

 

 

"Well, she's head over heels in love with you." he answered.

 

 

He had overheard Jiyeon's two friends talking the other day while walking on the school grounds. The two didn't noticed him. When he heard Suzy's name he stopped abruptly and was tempted to eavesdropped on what they were talking about. Base on their conversation, Jiyeon was planning something against the lovers. He thought Jiyeon had already recovered from her one sided love for Jong Suk since she had stopped going around his cousin after the incident on the lobby. He was wrong.

 

 

"She's sick." Jong Suk said shaking his head.

 

 

"She's obsessed. And you know her kind. When she wants something, she will get it, by hook or by crook. That brat."

 

 

The truth is, he was not annoyed at Jiyeon as his cousin does. In fact, he was amused with her. When she got humiliated on the lobby of engineering building because of what she did to Suzy, he felt a pang of pity for her. For a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter