Chapter 4

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the door opens Myungsoo sees Jong Suk's appearance that he never saw on his cousin before. His hair was disheveled, his shirt was a mess and he smelled of alcohol. He was really hurt with his break up with Suzy.

Jong Suk's face was grim. He was mad at him. In fact, he was ignoring him for days after he confronted him about the mistake he didn't mean to do.

He was the reason why his cousin and Suzy broke up. Somebody learned about their secret. According to Suzy, it was Jiyeon who told her about the plan they had against her. Jiyeon overheard him talking with Sungyeol and Hoya.

Jiyeon says that Jong Suk was only fooling Suzy. That everything was all an act to make her fall head over heels inlove with Jong Suk and make withdraw her candidacy on ESC presidential election because Jong Suk was afraid on losing to someone like her.

It was true that he and his cousin planned it. But there was a one detail on his story that Jiyeon left out and didn't told Suzy---that Jong Suk realize that he fell inlove with her while carrying out their plan. Obviously Jiyeon wouldn't tell that detail to Suzy. That woman really wanted the two to separate. The obsessed brat had succeeded.

Now, Jong Suk was devastated because Suzy hated him. His cousin tried numerous times to talk to her but she ignore him. Jong Suk begged for her forgiveness many times over but she didn't forgive him. Suzy was very mad to him too. He tried to talk to her and ask for forgiveness for his cousin but she never listen.

He knew that a big part of it was his fault. He deserve Jong Suk's anger. His cousin was so hurt. But he couldn't just let him be mad at him. So he visited him on his unit and try talking to him and ask for his forgiveness. He was ready to make a plan to get his cousin and Suzy back together.

"Bro, can we talk?"

Conviction was written on Jong Suk's eyes. "I don't want to talk right, Myungsoo. I just want to be alone."

"You're not attending school for two days. You've missed a lot of lectures. The final exam is just a few days from now. Don't waste this semester. Go to school tomorrow, please."

"Don't tell what to do, Kim Myungsoo. You didn't really care about me. Because if really do, you should have kept that damn secret to yourself. Now, scoot and leave me alone." After his cousin said all that he closed the door to his face.

Myungsoo just stood there infront of the closed door. He released a deep sighed. He really need to do something to bring Jong Suk and Suzy back together.

 


 

Jiyeon was half walking half running to Jong Suk's unit. She has to visit him. She wouldn't waste this chance she has now that he and Suzy broke up.

She finally succeeded on separating the two. And for that, she wanted to thank Myungsoo for being a blabbermouth. How ironic that he even warned her not to pursue her plan about breaking the two apart when he was the one who indirectly told her about the information she used against Suzy.

She was walking on the school ground with Qri when her friend saw Sungyeol. From what she know the two are dating but suddenly that guy was avoiding her friend.

From that moment, Sungyeol was talking to Hoya and Myungsoo. Qri was about to walk towards the three guys to confront the tallest guy among the three but she stopped her friend when she heard them mentioned Jong Suk's name. She had an interest on listening to their conversation when they had mentioned Suzy too. Pulling on her friend's arm, the two of them hid behind the tree with a thick trunk and continued eavesdropping. From there she heard everything about the dirty little secret that brought Jong Suk and Suzy together.

Jiyeon didn't waste her time. The next day she blocked Suzy's way and told her about what she knew. She thought Suzy wouldn't believe her but after a few days the news spread out that the two broke up. That same day, she celebrated with her friends. She also heard that Jong Suk tried explaining to Suzy but the latter didn't listen.

She thought that Suzy would never forgive Jong Suk  but one day she heard from her friends, whom she ordered to follow Suzy around, that Suzy was starting to become soft and was planning to forgive Jong Suk and be together with him again. Her friends also told her that Suzy was going to Jong Suk's unit since he haven't showed up to school for three days and she was worried. So before Suzy could come she went ahead of her.

She had been ringing the doorbell many times over before Jong Suk's door unit opened. He was shirtless and he looked messed up. He was gulping the beer from the bottle on his hand. He's obviously drunk because he couldn't stand straight and just leaning on the door and his eyes are languid.

"Hi, Jong Suk oppa! How are you? Why didn't you go to school for three days? I've missed you." she said sweetly.

"What are you doing here?" he ask dryly.

"I brought you something." showed the box of pizza to him. "Looks like you're hungry." She didn't waited for him to speak. She knew that he would just shoo her away. So she barged inside his unit.

"Get out, Jiyeon. I want to be alone." he said while watching her opening the box of pizza that she put on the center table of his living room.

"No. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. I know you're sad about your break up with Suzy. I'm here to be your friend. I will help you to recover and mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter