Chapter 14

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Three years later...

Jiyeon stared at the sea from the deck, where she was standing, of the sailing yacht. She was going to a beach in Gyeongsangnam-do along with her transual personal assistant Juni and the staff and crew of Jessica J. composed of photographers, stylists, make-up artists, set designers and production assistants.

Jessica J. was a clothing line owned by well know designer Jessica Jung-Kim. This is the first time that she will be the model of the designer's work. The Designer's camp had been inviting her to model Jessica J's collection but she had been refusing them. Saying that her schedule was full will lots of projects and she cannot accomodate them.

But this time she cannot say no since it was her Mother's request. Looks like Jessica J. coordinated with her mother that's why her mother ask her to accept the projects of the clothing company. She wasn't sure if her mother knew why she's avoiding to accept projects from there since she never told her mom about the real reason of her breakup with Myungsoo.

She's not angry at Myungsoo anymore. It's just that she didn't want to have connection with him in any way. As much as possible she didn't want to see things that will brought back memories with him. It saddens her.

Three years have past but everytime that Myungsoo came into her mind she could still feel an unexplainable sadness. That must be the painful experience she had in her life so maybe it's only natural that she cannot forget it and everytime she couldn't help but to feel sad.

She did not want to remember the past anymore. But it's just that she cannot refuse since it was her mother's request. Her mother says that she already told her friends that she, her daughter, will be the main model of the newest Jessica J. collections. She didn't want the woman to be shamed infront of the people so she accepted the big project offered to her by the clothing company.

Before she finished her study she started accepting modeling offers. Until she became the most in demand in prints, commercials and image models in the country. But she decided to lie low in her modeling career after one or two years. She wanted to help in their family's business.

She finished Business management course but not from Empire University. She transferred to other college school to avoid Myungsoo. In her point of view that time she won't be able to move on if Myungsoo is near her so she decided to drop out though it hurts to leave her friends and the university. After a year, she was back to dating men but no one was able to make her fall in love again.

Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw a familiar looking island. It looked like the yacht is heading that way.

"Jiyeonah, darling, do you need anything?" ask Juni who came to her.

"No. I'm just wondering where we are heading. Luna Unnie didn't tell me the exact location of the photo shoot." Luna was her manager.

"On a private island here in Tongyeong-si."

"Private island?" she started to get nervous hearing those two words. "Who is the owner of that island?"

"I don't know. Manager Luna didn't told me."

"Ask the crew. I'm sure they know."

"Okay." Then he turns around.

Juni didn't came back. And she started having suspicion on where the yacht was going while they were getting near the island.

'Oh, please. That island couldn't be Aromi Island.'

 

 

 


Jiyeon still couldn't believe that she once again step a foot on Aromi island. Three years ago, she was in that island. And this island was full of memories. In that place is where she had realized a lot of things about herself, her mistakes and her faults. In there she also experienced to love for the second time and with a great intensity.

Never in her wildest dream that she thought she would go back to that place. It was a Kim's property and surely, Jessica Kim could give permission to use that island for a photo shoot location for her clothing company. But of all the places that can be used as the location for the photo shoot, why there?

"Oh! What a beautiful island!" exclaimed Juni who was suddenly standing beside her on the seashore. "I heard this island is owned by the Kim's, darling. So, do you like the place.?"

She wanted to complaint, protest, sulked and be angry but what would happen if she does that? They're already there. She couldn't do anything anymore. Another thing is that, Juni and the other staffs might wonder if she show them those kind of reactions. Why the heck did she forgot to ask Juni about the name of the island where the photo shoot will be held ahead of time?

"The shooting will be two days only, right?"

"Yes. We will go tomorrow afternoon."

"Are we going to sleep in that house?" she ask pointing the cottage house that she thought that didn't change since the last time she saw it.

"Maybe. I think it is the only house in here because this is a private island. No one lives here according to Taehwan sshi." he said talking about one of the two photographers.

She stared at the staffs and crews walking towards the cottage house. These people with her didn't have any idea that she got there before and she didn't have plans on telling them that.

"Or maybe Taehwan sshi was wrong." Juni added that made her forehead creases

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter