Chapter 12

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo... So cheesy." Hyomin commented then giggled.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo stared at each other. They were holding each other's hands while walking on the walkway entering the school. Hyomin even caught Myungsoo kissing the back of Jiyeon's palm.

Her friends were shocked when she told them that she and Myungsoo were now official lovers. They couldn't believe it. But still, just like before they supported whatever was happening to her.

"From now on, you must get used to this cheesiness. Okay, Hyomin." Myungsoo said smirking.

"Hi, Myungsoo!" greeted the fat guy they met along the way. The guy look at her direction but hesitated to greet her. She had ignored this guy's greeting to her before.

"Hi, Sanghoon! Looking great. How many pounds have you lost?"

Sanghoon was not Myungsoo's friend. He was just one of her boyfriend's fanboys. "Two pounds." He laugh. Myungsoo laughed too.

"You have to work hard, dude." said Myungsoo.

"Yeah, I think so. Haha." Sanghoon glance at her again.

Jiyeon smiled at him. "Hi!"

The guy was stunned. But he smiled back at her. "Hi, Jiyeon! Uhm... you and Myungsoo looks good together. Good luck on your relationship."

"Thank you, Sanghoon. That's sweet of you." she really appreciated what he said.

Sanghoon bid his goodbye to them. Then she felt Myungsoo's lips touched her head.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. You're not the "Queen Bee" anymore. You are now the "Social Bee"." he said.

She smiled. Since they came back to Seoul, she had appreciated her friends more and stop ordering them around. She also stopped ignoring the people who greets and smiled at her. Also talk kindly to those who aren't at her level but must talk to them with respect. She realized she had been very disrespectful and unappreciated then. She wanted Myungsoo to be proud of her so she really was changing herself. Her parents were also amazed by her transformation. Love had change her. And she was really happy with all the changes.

Jiyeon spotted Jong Suk walking not too far away from them. It is the first time she had seen him since the class started five days ago. Jong Suk glanced at their direction. His eyebrows furrowed. Myungsoo was unaware of Jong Suk's presence from afar because he was busy greeting some schoolmates. Looks like Jong Suk didn't know yet that she and Myungsoo officially dating now. Maybe she'll let Myungsoo to tell his cousin about them.

She cannot feel anything to Jong Suk anymore but guilt. One of these days, when she's ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter