Chapter 2

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's fingers were about to worn out but Jong Suk still hasn't answered his phone. Since, when did he bother to answer her calls and text messages anyway? She even borrowed her friend's phone to use without him knowing that it was her who was calling and might answer the call but it's still not working. She was so annoyed.

 

 

He haven't arrived yet at Dongwoo's party. The moment she arrived at the place her eyes wander around searching for him. It was Myungsoo whom she saw. But since he was so annoying she wouldn't ask him about Jong Suk's whereabouts. She had asked him before whenever she came looking for his cousin but he would just tell lies. He would give her direction when Jong Suk isn't really there. So there is no sense on talking to him or ask him why Jong Suk still hasn't arrived.

 

 

She dialed his phone number again. After a few rings, finally he answered the call. "Jong Suk oppa, where are you?" she ask.

 

 

"He's busy driving." says the woman's voice on the other line.

 

 

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows. "Who's this?" she ask with a sharp tone.

 

 

"Suzy."

 

 

Her eyes grew wide. "Suzy? As in Bae Suzy?" she snapped.

 

 

"Yes, that's me!" Suzy answered in a cheerful tone.

 

 

Bae Suzy was her fashion rival in school. They did not get along because she hated the fact that Suzy had a great fashion sense. Sometimes she wore a much better clothes than her. Not only that, she got dethrone in the Campus Sweetheart title by Suzy. And like her, Suzy was a brat. She couldn't believe that that woman was with Jong Suk at that moment.

 

 

"Why are you holding Jong Suk oppa's phone?"

 

 

"Because he's driving and he couldn't answer calls."

 

 

"What are you doing in his car?" she did not hide her anger.

 

 

"He's driving me home."

 

 

She gasped in surprise. "What?"

 

 

"You're disturbing us."

 

 

Jiyeon gritted her teeth. It was obvious that Suzy's annoying her on purpose. "You !"

 

 

"Bye." The call ended.

 

 

She harshly threw the phone to the floor.

 

 

"Jiyeonah! That's my phone you just broke!" Hyomin said having a fit of hysteria.

 

 

Jiyeon ignored her friend. Her body is shaking from anger, she block the waiter's way when he was passing by them and took a glass of liquor from his tray. She gulped the liquid straight down like it's just water even though she wasn't used to drinking alcoholic beverages.

 

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Eunjung ask when she stand near her.

 

 

"That , she took Jong Suk oppa away from me!" she screeched in anger.

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

"Bae Suzy."

 

 

"Suzy? That's impossible. They are political rivals, aren't they?"  Qri reacted.

 

 

"That's what been confusing me too. But she answered oppa's phone. She's inside his car. And Jong Suk oppa is driving her home." Jiyeon took a deep breath to calm herself. "Oh, Bae Suzy is so going to get it tomorrow. I will scratch her face off."

 

 

"We're just right behind you, sis. Whatever you want to do with her, we'll help you." Eunjung said.

 

 

Jiyeon look at all her friends. She knew that whatever she ask from there they will give it to her. Even if she criticize and and make fun of them they will not be annoyed of her. In exchange, she's protecting them, bringing them up with her fame making other girls envy them.

 

 

Qri excuse herself going to the restroom. At the same time Eunjung's phone rang excusing herself also to take the call. Her other friends---Boram and Soyeon--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter